I'm Little!

So, um. This is age regression, if you don't like it, you can gladly leave or skip. Anyway, enjoy!
  Little: Sam
  CG: Ponk

Warning: Involuntary regression
---------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person my beloved

It had been a stressful day at the prison for Sam. Dream had nearly escaped, and all Sam wanted to do was relax.
His mind was feeling fuzzy on the way home, but he didn't want to slip, especially because Ponk didn't know about his regression.
  "Ponkie! I'm home!" Sam called out.
  "In the family room!" Ponk replied.
Sam walked into the family room and found Ponk scrolling through twitter. Ponk looked up at him, got up, and hugged Sam.
  "I missed you," Ponk whispered. Sam could feel himself slipping, and slipping fast.

  "You did? You weally mean it?" Sam asked. Ponk pulled away, confused.
  "Of course! What's wrong, Sam? Are you alright?" Ponk asked.
  "Fee'in' smawll," Sam replied. Ponk instantly knew what he meant, since he took care of other littles when they were small.
  "How small, bubs?" Ponk asked. Sam hesitantly put up three fingers, took one down, then put it up again.
  "It's okay not to know how small, buddy. Let's get your little stuff, yeah?" Ponk said.
  "You no mad?" Sam asked.
  "I no mad," Ponk replied with a smile.

They got Sam's little gear, and set him up in the couch with angel milk and fell asleep watching Cars. There was lots to explain, but that was reserved for when Sam was big again.
---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this one was a little short, I wanted to get it out, so it's a little rushed too. I worked on this for three days, since I've had no motivation. On that note, I probably won't be posting as often, since I haven't really had motivation. Anyway, I'll see you next time!