What...?

TW: ANGST
-
  Ponk's POV

  I was at Foolish's house. Kissing him. Even though I was dating Sam. The thing is, Sam wasn't fun anymore. It was like we were married and staying together for the kids. That's why I needed someone else in my life. Spice things up a little bit. Foolish let go of my lips.

  "Mmm, you should break up with Sam. You don't need him anymore. You don't even let vs him anymore, do you?" I thought about this for a minute. I mean, we've been dating for a couple years, each other's parents loved us. But even still, I really lost feelings after a while.

  "Not really. Maybe I should. I have to go, I'll be back. Bye," I say, pecking Foolish on the cheek. I pulled my shoes on and left, walking down the sidewalk to 'our' house. 

  Once I got there, I let myself in. "I'm home!" I call. I hear Sam coming down the stairs.

 Sam's POV

  "I'm home!" I hear Ponk call. I was happy. He was gone for a while, so I had started to miss him. I came down the stairs. Pink was standing near the front door.

   "Hi baby,"  I say, hugging him. He hugs back hesitantly. "What's wrong?"

  "I-I have something to tell you." He steps back and looks up at me. I was confused. " I-I've been- I've been dating Foolish for about a month now. I don't love you anymore. You-You're never fun anymore. It's like- we're basically a married couple staying together for the kids, Sam! " he cries. I widen my eyes in shock.

  "Wh-What...?" I ask. Tears start brimming in my eyes. "I-Is this some sort of joke?" I ask hopefully, starting to smile. "No. I'm sorry." With that, the tears start falling.

  "We-Well if you really feel th-at way, you-you can go pack," I say. I was upset beyond belief. I really thought we had a good relationship.

 Guess I thought wrong.
-
  Shorter chapter today! I hope you like! Happy disability pride month!