Chapter 6

Author's pov...

"Congrats sis!" Mustafa hugged his younger sister who had just received her degree. "Thanks Bhai." Maheen thanked her brother and moved towards Shimrah's family who was like a second family to her.

"Maheen, Shimrah kahan hai?" Saniya Khan asked her daughter's best friend about her daughter's whereabouts as she hadn't seen her after the graduation ceremony.

Mustafa's ears were now attentively listening to every word coming out of his sister's mouth. He had waited for a whole week to see the girl who had made his heartbeat go crazy.

"Abhi aari hogi. Andrew ne pakar liya tha usse. Puch raha tha ki wo kaunsi company mai job ke liye apply kar rahi hai." Maheen informed but Mustafa's mind was now stuck on the name Andrew. He felt anger knowing that a man had met Shimrah alone. He knew it was common these days but still he felt possessive over her.

"Baba!" Shimrah exclaimed excitedly and hugged her father tightly who chuckled at her. She had now hugged her mother who was standing beside her father and continued hugging the people who were standing in a line beside her mother.

"Wah bhai Shimrah. Now you are a confirmed Engineer, huh!" Shimrah had lastly hugged her soon-to-be brother-in-law who was standing beside his brother. She laughed at Masi's comment and moved in front of Mustafa unconsciously hugging him just like she hugged everyone else.

Mustafa froze on his spot feeling Shimrah's arms wrap around his neck. He didn't know what to do. He slowly put his hands on her waist not wanting to touch her without her permission. He knew that she had mistakenly hugged him. He knew that she wouldn't have hugged him if she saw who she was hugging.

Teri baahon mai zindagi meri jannat hogai,Saari ki saari duniya jaise khubsurat hogai

Saari ki saari duniya jaise khubsurat hogai..!

Shimrah's breathing stuck in her throat as she realized who she had hugged. She moved back and looked at him.

"Sorry." She whispered slowly and removed her arms that were around his neck. Mustafa slowly nodded his head indicating that it was nothing.

Shimrah quickly moved back to her family who were way more happy than they were before which was when Shariya and Sameer had gotten their degrees. Their was no doubt that her father loved her more than her other two siblings because she was the youngest.

"Chalo hamare ghar ko. Aaj dinner hamare saath karna hai aap sab ko." Mahmooda Bakhtiyar invited bothe the families of the Khan's and the Ahmed's to her house for dinner.

"Agar aap invite bhi nahi karti, to bhi hum aajate. Aaj hamare charo bacchon ko degree mili hai. Celebrate karna to banta hai." Hafsa Ahmed told her sister who had invited them for dinner.

The ladies had already planned out what to make for dinner while Shimrah's gang was busy meeting their ex classmates now while Mustafa was busy looking at the girl who was smiling widely.

"Bhai, aap to dusri hi mulakat mai clean bowled hogaye." Masi noticed how his brother was staring at Shimrah and thought of teasing him. Mustafa laughed at the words his brother chose for him.

"Apni muskurahat ko zara kabu me rkha kijiye,
Dil-ae-nadan kahi is par Shaheed nah ho jaye." Mustafa again said a shayari while looking at Shimrah's beautiful smile. He was mesmerized by her.

"Bhai, mujhe bhi sikhade na shayari bolna." Masi was always a fan of Mustafa's shayaris which were very rare to hear but nowadays Mustafa shayaris are not stopping. They are just coming out of his mouth whenever they want to.

"Beta aap se ye na ho payega. Aap sirf flirt karsakte ho." Sameer had interrupted their conversation which he was listening to until now with Hassan but they just heard Mustafa's shayari, nothing more.

"Shayari wo bolte hai jisko maloom hai iss duniya ke baare mai aur agar wo shaks kisi aur ke liye shayari bolraha to iska matlab hai ki wo ishq karta hai na ki hamare jaisa simple si mohabbat." Hassan justified to Masi who was pouting now.

"Par ab janaab aap bataye, kisse hua hai ishq apko jo itne romantic shayari boli ja rahi thi. Kiske peeche aashiq ho gaye hai aap?" Sameer wiggled his eyebrows asking his best friend who he was in love with.

"Aapki behen... Kitni acchi dikh rahi hai na. Dekho kitne pyaar se baat karahi hai sabse." Masi was about to reveal that Mustafa was in love with Shimrah but received a glare from hus elder brother so he diverted his sentence.

"Iske bewakoof baate choro. Tumlog batao. Plan kya hai?" Hassan said who was mostly an introverted person was not the same when he is with these guys.

"Plan to kuch nahi hai. Mumma keh rahi thi ki yahan se direct Dadi se milne jaayenge phir Nani ke ghar uske baad Mustafa ke ghar pe dinner. Tum batao, tumhara kya plan hai?" Sameer wrapped his arm around Hassan's shoulders and asked.

"Mera toh kuch bhi plan nahi hai. Job kar kar ke thak gaya hon. I need rest." Hassan worked with Sameer in the same company while Masi had started working under Mustafa in his company.

"Nikah kab karoge? Bechari Maheen ki toh ab padhai bhi khatam hogai. Wait kar kar ke uski halat buri hogai." Sameer teased the shy boy who would always get overwhelmed at Maheen's name.

"Right after your and Hiba's rukhsati. Now my marriage with Maheen is in your hands. Tum jitni jaldi rukhsati karoge utni hi jaldi mera nikah hoga." Hassan almost pleaded Sameer to complete his half done marriage rituals.

"Mai khud jald se jald karna chahata hon rukhsati, par mene ahed kiya hai ki jab tak Shariya ki shaadi nahi hojati tab tak rukhsati nahi karonga. Once Shariya gets married to Masi, then only I can be done with my rukhsati. Now it depends on Masi who has to get married to Shariya." Sameer and Hassan now looked at Masi who stood there confused on what to say.

"Ye aaplog ne baat ghuma ghuma kar mere upar kyun daldi. Maine abhi abhi job karna shuru ki hai. Thode din to set hone mai lag jaate hai. Aur waise bhi Ammi ne keh diya hai ki meri aur Maheen ka nikah jab tak nahi karenge jab tak Mustafa Bhai ka nikah nah hojata." Masi revealed truthfully making all the others sigh.

"Now we will have to die single even though we have the love of our lives because Mustafa won't get married this fast." Hassan and Sameer laughed at Mustafa who himself laughed at their comment on him.

"Bhaijaan! Ammi, Abbu bola rahe hai. Chale." Shimrah soft voice reached Mustafa's ear from behind making him turn around and look at her.

His eyes again met her brown orbs which reflected nothing but innocence. The same innocence he is willing to drown in.

"Chalo. Allah hafiz guys." Sameer bid his goodbyes and went towards their car while Shimrah silently followed him. Mustafa kept looking at the girl's back and felt like his heart was going away from him.

Aapki Is Dillagi Me Hum Apna Dil Kho Baithe,
Kal Tak Us Khuda Ke The Aaj Aapke Ho Baithe,
Pyar Suna To Tha Deewana Kar Deta Hai,
Aaj Khud Karke Hum Hosh Kho Baithe.