Chapter 23

Author's pov...

"Hello Mr Bakhtiyar." A young man in his suit with gelled hair greeted Mustafa when he entered the meeting room.

"Mr Davilla." Mustafa smiled at the man and extended his hand for a shake which the man gladly shock. But it didn't last for long when that man's eyes went on Shimrah who was standing behind Mustafa with her laptop in her hand.

"Who is this beautiful lady, if I may ask?" The man asked as his eyes lingered on Shimrah's body from head to toe with a smirk on his face.

"This is Shimrah. My Personal Assistant." Mustafa introduced Shimrah to that man even though he didn't want to but he had no choice.

"Hello there Miss Shimrah. You can call me Shawn." The man extended his hand for Shimrah to shake but Shimrah was hesitant which Mustafa noticed.

"Let's start the meeting." Mustafa stood in between Shawn and Shimrah as he indirectly asked him to have a seat and not to talk to his girl. Mustafa himself also took the head seat and Shimrah beside him while Katie started the presentation.
_______________________________________

*Bang* Mustafa suddenly banged the table with his fist making everyone look at him.

"Shimrah. Please go get a cup of tea for me." Mustafa said throwing glares at the Shawn guy.

"But the meet-" Shimrah wasn't able to complete her sentence as Mustafa turned his glare from Shawn to her.

"Go. Now." These words from Mustafa's words made Shimrah get off her seat and go directly out of the meeting room to the cafeteria.

"I would really appreciate it if you concentrate on the presentation rather than my assistant." Mustafa threw daggers to Shawn as he was smirking.

Mustafa noticed that Shawn was looking at Shimrah from the start of the meeting to the end. He didn't like the way he was staring at her. And when he suddenly bit his lower lip while looking at Shimrah, Mustafa's anger reached its limit and he sent Shimrah out.

"Can't help it, bro. She is beautiful." Shawn smirked at Mustafa while Mustafa clenched his jaw tightly trying to calm himself.

"You are here for the deal not to gawk at my employees. If this is how you pay attention to the presentation then I am sorry to say this but I won't be able to do the deal." Mustafa got off his seat and so did the others present in the meeting room.

"Woah. Woah. Calm down Mr Bakhtiyar." Shawn tried to reach out to Mustafa but his one glare was enough to make him stand in place.

"How about this, We make the deal, I won't take any money from you but..." Shawn left the sentence in the middle and Mustafa was getting an idea about what he was about to say by his smirking face.

"But I need a night with your hot assistant. I have never fucked a Muslim in my life." Shawn's smirk was gone due to the hard punch he got on his face.

Mustafa was raging in anger. He wasn't able to hold his anger in and threw a punch on Shawn's face as soon as the words left his mouth making everyone in the room gasp.

Soon enough Shawn was pinned against the wall with Mustafa choking his neck. The veins of his hands were visible but he wasn't choking Shawn. It was just like a hold on his throat.

"Dare say that again, and I will make sure you don't leave London with your legs." Mustafa's eyes were red now due to the anger growing in his body.