Chapter 32

Author's pov...

*Knock* *Knock*

With two knocks, Shimrah entered Mustafa's room forgetting that she should have waited until he answered as it is his house not office.

Mustafa stood in front of his cupboard with his trouser on, without a shirt looking through the cupboard. Shimrah gasped out loud making him look at her.

Her eyes shamelessly travelled from his face to his abs. She could say one thing for sure that he went to gym... A lot. His abs were defined carefully while his muscles looked like they could carry 2 or 3 people together.

"Agar aapki ijazat ho to mai apni tshirt pehen lon ya aapko aur ghur na hai?" Mustafa smirked as he saw how Shimrah was distracted by his body. For the first time in his life, he appreciated his work at gym.

"Mujh-mujhse kyun puch rahe hai. Aapki marzi. Aapki life hai." Shimrah sounded a little annoyed which didn't go unnoticed by Mustafa. He saw how she looked away from him.

"Ji theek hai phir. Mai toh nahi pehen raha tshirt. Aur aap yahan kyun aayi hai?" Mustafa asked as he sat on his bed and looked at Shimrah without wearing his tshirt.

Shimrah raised the cup of tea in her hands indicating the reason she was here. She moved to his side table and kept the cup over there. She gazed around the room and noticed how the things were thrown here and there.

"Aap kitna ganda rakte hai apna room!" Shimrah stated as she didn't like dirty things.

"Ab thode din mai meri biwi aa jayegi to wo sambhal legi ye room ko aur saath mai mujhe bhi." Mustafa winked at Shimrah who glared at him.

"Mai nahi karne waali hun aapke kuch bhi kaam." Turning around Shimrah was about to leave the room when Mustafa stepped behind her and closed the door before she could walk out.

Her heartbeat accelerated as she felt his heat from her behind. If she turned around then she will directly come face to face with his chest.

"K-kya cha-chahiye aapku?" Shimrah stuttered without turning around as she felt his hand on her waist.

"Mujhe lagta hai ki hume baat karni chahiye. About what happened at the club." Mustafa stated as she slowly made Shimrah turn around by grabbing her waist. Shimrah closed her eyes as her back touched the door frame while Mustafa stood in the front.

"Itna kyun sharma rahi ho? Tumhe un anjan ladko ko bina kapdon mai dekhne se problem nahi thi." Mustafa's hands rested on both sides of her body as he looked down at her.

"I wasn't looking at them." Shimrah said as she opened her eyes and looked up at Mustafa.

"Why do I feel like you are angry at me rather than me being angry at you?" He questioned as he felt that Shimrah was not being herself.

"Why would I be angry at you? It's not like you went to a club and that to in the public section where girls were wearing short short dresses which didn't even cover their bodies. And it's not like you hugged a girl right in front of me." Shimrah was jealous and her words justified it. Mustafa wanted to laugh at how adorable she looked when she pouted with red cheeks while being angry.

"Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous? It's your life. You can do whatever you want."

"Listen princess, It might be my life but I have already claimed you as a part of my life. You, being my future wife can have complete control over what I do. You can ask me whatever you want me to do and I will do it without thinking twice." Mustafa cupped Shimrah's cheek with one hand as he gazed deep in her eyes.