Chapter 33

Author's pov...

Next Day...

"Aaj Haldi hai aur tumlog abhi tak soore ho?"  Mahmooda Aunty entered the room where the three girls were asleep after talking the entire night.

"Soone dijiye Aunty please. Thodi der bas." Shimrah requested with closed eyes  while pulling the blanket above her head.

"Nahi. Tumlog ko ghar ke kaam dekhna hai tayaar hona hai bahut se kaam hai. Jaldi jaldi utho. Mujhe gussa mat dilao jaldi." Mahmooda Aunty pulled the blanket off Maheen followed by Shariya and Shimrah.

"Wahan Mumma nahi soone dete aur yahan aap nahi soone dere ho auntyyyyy." Sharia cried loudly as she sat up from the bed while scratching her head.

"Chalo chalo, jaldi se fresh hoke neeche aao breakfast ka time to hogaya lunch karo aake." Mahmooda aunty left the room leaving the three girls whining.
______________________________________

"Mai jaari hun, aaplog aajaye kapde change karke." Shimrah was the first one who got ready and decided to go downstairs and help Mahmooda aunty with everything.

Leaving the room she looked down at her hand and saw that her bracelet was open. She walked while adjusting it but bumped into a wall like person who was looking at her the whole time.

"Ye beech mai diwar kahan se aagayi?" Shimrah rubbed her head with her hand as it was stinging.

"Diwar nahi tumhara hone wala shauhar hai." Mustafa's voice made Shimrah look up at him who was smiling looking at the small figure in front of him.

"Dekh kar nahi chal sakte aap?" Shimrah angrily outed at him still rubbing her forehead.

"Mai chal hi nahi raha tha bas khada tha. Tum chalte huwe aayi aur takra gayi mujhse." Mustafa chuckled looking at the cute pout formed on Shimrah's lips. His eyes darkened as he looked at the pink lips but controlled his desires.

"Ab hatye mere samne se. Mujhe Mahmooda Aunty ke paas jaana hai." Shimrah pushed at his shoulder but was stunned as her back touched the wall beside her while he stood in front of her with his hands circling her waist.

"Y-ye kya ka-kar rahe hai a-aap?" Shimrah panicked as she noticed the position they ere in as she tried to push him away while placing her hands on his chest.

"Madam aap saas ko impress karne se pehle unke bete ko impress karye. Thoda waqt hume bhi dijiye mohtarma." Mustafa whispered while smiling as he placed his forehead on hers while inhaling her sweet scent calming her down.

"Jahan tak mujhe yaad hai... Meri saas ke bete mujhse already impressed hai since kal raat unhone mujhe propose kiya tha." Shimrah's tone changed shocking Mustafa on her behavior as she was always nervous around him but now she acted so bold.

"Hmmm wo baat bhi sahi hai lekin... Thoda time to spend karna chahiye tumhe apne fiancé ke saath." Mustafa pouted as he pulled her more closer to him by pulling her waist towards him.

"Aur mai wo kyun karun?" Shimrah asked as she looked in his eyes while tracing her arms upwards from his chest and wrapping them around his shoulders.

"Kyun ki ye jo tumhara masoom sa hone wala shauhar hai wo bahut tarsa hai tumhare liye. Itna to karsakti ho tum uske liye." Mustafa looked down at her lips and smirked as he looked back at her eyes with a teasing hint in his eyes.

"Accha theek hai. To boliye mere hone wale shauhar ki kya chahiye aapko?" Shimrah asked as she chuckled slowly while looking at him with love in her eyes.