Chapter 19

Author's pov...

After 4 days...

"Bhai please... Bas ek baar aur help kardijiye." Masi requested Mustafa joining his hands together as he sat on the chair opposite to Mustafa's in his cabin.

"Kitne baar halp karon teri. And is baar tu aisi help maang raha hai jo maine aaj tak nahi ki." Mustafa massaged his forehead with his fingers while looking at Masi.

"Bhai aap bahut galat kar rahe hai. Aap jab US mai the I was the one who got gifts for Maheen and Hiba for eid rather than giving them Eidi! I am just asking you to get them gifts this time from both our sides." Masi whined like a baby he was. He knew that after sometime his brother will agree.

"You always bought gold chains or necklaces for them. Even this time we have to buy something of gold but I have no idea anything related to it. I never got anything of gold for anyone. I fucking didn't even get a gift for anyone before." Mustafa justified himself and sighed looking at his brother's puppy eyes.

"So take Shimrah with you! She is Hiba and Maheen's best friend so she knows what they will like. And also when I used to get gifts for Maheen and Hiba, Shimrah was the one who suggested me to get and the choices were of Shariya because she used to accompany to get it." Masi stated as if it was a simple task for Mustafa to do.

"You want me to take Shimrah alone to get a gift for Maheen and Hiba? You can't be serious! Dude, the last time I drove Shimrah to her house alone, I got so embarrassed that I wasn't able to make eye contact with her." Mustafa sighed remembering how the songs played in his car were embarrassing the shit out of him.

"Why? What happened that time?" Masi got curious while a smile played on his lips.

"Nothing happened. You don't have to know everything. And I won't take Shimrah anywhere alone." Mustafa stressed on the word alone more then needed.

"Mr Bakhtiyar... I got the file you needed." Shimrah entered the cabin just after a few minutes and Masi smirked evilly thinking of a plan.

"Thank you." Mustafa said as Shimrah came forward and handed him a file. Shimrah turned around to leave but Masi stopped her.

"Shimrah ruku." Masi's voice echoed in the silent room making Mustafa and Shimrah look at him.

"Ji boliye." Shimrah answered politely as she stood near the table. Mustafa who looked at his brother's smirk understood what he was going to do and sighed.

"Shimrah, please go with Bhai to get a gift for Maheen and Hiba for Eid." Masi showed Shimrah his puppy eyes and Mustafa internally cursed at him.

"Why me? You always took Shariya Didi for that work." Shimrah said as she knew Shariya had a much better fashion sense than her.

"Well... I did. But this time I have some work and thought Bhai could go with you since you know both your best friends very well." Masi smiled at her which Shimrah return by nodding even though the thought of being alone with Mustafa like last time was eating her brain.

"Shimrah you don't have to if you don't want to." Mustafa said glaring at Masi and then looked at Shimrah with a smile.

"Oh I know it's okay for her. She won't get hurt just by going to choose something for our sisters." Masi replied to Mustafa instead of Shimrah.

"Yeah. Jiju is right. I just have to help you choose." Shimrah said with a smile and Mustafa looked at her with appreciation.

"Thank you. Office ke baad jaayege mall ko." Mustafa informed Shimrah and Shimrah nodded before leaving the cabin.