Chapter 27

Author's pov...

Next Day...

"Bhai, please ek jagah par baith jaiye." Masi was annoyed by Mustafa who was walking back and forth in his cabin.

Mustafa was restless. His parents told him that they were going to leave for Shimrah's house an hour ago and didn't contact him after that. Mustafa wanted to know what was happening there. Shimrah was still at the office working. His parents thought it would be better to talk to Shimrah's parents when she is not at home.

"Tujhe nahi pata hai mere upar kya beet rahi hai abhi. Bahut tension hori hai mujhe." Mustafa slightly shouted at Masi while sitting on his chair and sighing.

"Aap boliye to sahi hua kya hai! Aap kuch bol bhi nahi rahe and saath mai keh rahe hai ki tension hori hai. Mujhe nahi pata aapku tension kyun hori hai." Masi whined as he said that. Mustafa didn't tell his siblings about the decision he took. He doesn't know why but it's like if everything goes perfect then it will be a surprise for Masi and Maheen.

"Jab time aayega I will say it to you." Mustafa said and rested his head on the chair. He was tired and worried.

*ring* *ring*

Mustafa's phone rang and it didn't take him more than a second to receive it as he saw that his mother was calling him.

"Hello! Ammi!" He shouted through the phone excitedly and worriedly.

"Kaan se khoon nikal jaayega. Itni zor se mat pukaro." Mahmooda scolded him to which Mustafa just nodded.

"Kya hua wahan pa?" He heart rate increased as he heard his mother clicked her tongue in disappoint. Mustafa was not able to breathe.

"Ammi, please boliye." He whined when he still didn't receive an answer from his mother.

"Shakeel aur Saniya ne... Haan keh diya hai. Unhe koi pareshani nahi is rishte se." Mahmooda's words were joyful. It relieved Mustafa. A very large smile replaced the worried expression on his face.

"Par unhone ye bhi kaha hai ki unhe kal subha tak ka time de. So that they can talk to Shimrah and ask her opinion on this. They don't want to force her." Mahmooda stated but Mustafa knew they wouldn't force Shimrah for anything and was ready to wait even though he was impatient.

"That's fine. As much as I know her, she will agree and even if she doesn't then I will take care of it." Mustafa was relieved but worried as well. His heart was asking him not to worry while his brain was having many bad thoughts. He was worried that Shimrah might reject him.

"Let her make the choice. You won't force her! I won't allow you to force her into a marriage." His mother scolded him. She knew that Mustafa can go to any extent to get what he wants even if it meant forcing Shimrah into a marriage.

"Mom. I won't force her if she refuses but I will persuade her. But in the end it's her choice." Mustafa replied.

"Hmm... Okay. I have some work right now so we will talk after you come back. Allah hafiz." His mother said.

"Allah hafiz." With this Mustafa ended the call with a smile on his face. He looked up and was greeted by curious eyes of Masi.

"Yeh kisji baat kar rahe the aap aur kis baare mai kar rahe the aap?" Masi raised his eyes at Mustafa who was smiling widely.

"You will know it by tomorrow." Mustafa smirked and swirled in his chair.

"Why do I feel like you are planning something evil like kicking me out of the house?" Masi asked nervously as he looked at the big smile on Mustafa's face which was very rare and made Masi scared.