3

The day passed quickly, Y/N was already packing his things up until his teacher stopped him.

"L/N, do you mind handing these papers to Mitsuya? I forgot to give it to him" The teacher asked Y/N who willingly accepted.

The boy took his things and the papers.

"You guys can go first" Y/N told Kyung and Amaya.

"Sure, see ya" Kyung waves and left with the other girl.

Amaya was keep glancing at Y/N who was smiling while walking to the Home Economics Club.

"Excuse me?" Y/N looks inside the club room where everyone were cleaning the things up.

"You need something?" The leader of the club, Mitsuya Takashi walked up to talk to Y/N.

"The teacher told me to give you these" Y/N gave the papers to Mitsuya.

"Thank you" He said taking them.

"Aah!" A member yelled as something fell above her.

A box that was previously full of extra objects from the works they do were all over the floor now.

"God! You're bleeding!" Y/N noticed it quickly.

The girl was bleeding from her cheek.

"The scissor might have cut it..." She tries to not cry while wiping the blood.

"I don't think that this is a deep cut, you won't get any scars" Y/N said, trying to make the girl at least feel better by letting her know that her face will be ok.

"I am sorry, I will clean this up" The girl starts to pick the things up.

"Go treat the injury first, I will do this for you" Y/N offers.

"I will go with you" Yasuda walks out with the girl.

"Thank you" the injured girl bows and left.

Y/N took his backpack off and put it on the side.

"You don't need to do this L/N, you can go home" Mitsuya didn't want Y/N to be bothered with this.

"Nah, I already said that I was going to clean this for her, just let me do my thing"Y/N said it with a smile.

"Alright" Mitsuya smiled.

After cleaning up, most of them already headed home.
Yasuda and the other girl left too.

Mitsuya was still busy with something and Y/N was waiting for him.

"You need something?" Mitsuya asked Y/N who was waiting for him.

"Huh?..." The boy didn't notice that he was standing there waiting for Mitsuya.
"Ah....uhm...It's getting late! I didn't want you to go home alone, it's dangerous you know?"

He lied, he just unconsciously waited for Mitsuya so they could go home together.
With that, the lilac haired let out a giggle.

"You think I am a innocent school girl or something?" He said.

Y/N suddenly remembers the time Mitsuya saved him.

"I am also a gang member, 2 division's captain...do you think I might be in danger?" Mitsuya packed his things and walked towards Y/N.

"W-well...what if someone hits you with a brick and you can't react fast to it!?" Y/N tries to speak up.

"Are you...scared?" Mitsuya tilted his head.

A big urge to lie took over Y/N...

"Ok, fine...I am actually scared of going home this late. I was supposed to go to KTV with the others and -....I FORGOT ABOUT THE KTV" Y/N took a look at his phone.