27🎊

Sorry for Any typo!

And that's how time goes by, the only person who visited Y/N more often was Kisaki, hard to believe, but it was him.

Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months.
And at some point, Y/N realized that Kisaki hadn't visited him anymore.

'He must have gotten tired of showing up all the time' Y/N thought.

Without the presence of his younger brother, Y/N's routine was just being surrounded by medication and therapists.

Time passed and passed, Y/N didn't know anything about what is happening outside of that place.

In a session with a doctor, he asked how his brother Kisaki Tetta was doing.

"Him? That one died a long time ago" The doctor said.

"What?" Y/N was speechless.
"Why did no one tell me!?"

"You were recovering very well, we don't want to ruin the process"

"Fuck you! When was that!" Y/N screamed in the man's face

"Two years ago I think" The man said stepping back.

Y/N held his head, trying to control himself not to go crazy. People tried to hold him too, but just bt touching him, the boy would scream hysterically and start to push people.

"We need to lock him up again! Why did you tell him that!?" Someone yelled.

"I thought he was already mentally established!" The doctor said.

The room was filled with Y/N's scream and people arguing.

"The recovery will take a long time..." Another one commented.

Now he felt totally abandoned. The others must have forgotten about his existence by now, continuing on with their lives.

'Am I not made to be loved? My family, my friends... Mitsuya' Y/N thought while screaming between cries.

And that's how Y/N lived for 12 years trapped with people trying to control the boy's mental health.

The day has finally come for Y/N to be released.
Y/N had been faking his behaviors for five years just to be considered normal. Because he didn't want to take medicine everytime he goes insane.

Upon leaving the place, it was difficult for Y/N to face so much sunlight again.

He was given a new identity and accompanied by someone to an apartment.

"We kept your stuff from 12 years ago and it's here now" The person left Y/N at the door and walked away.

He was very confused about everything.
Everything changed.

Even the TV changed style.

The boy sat on the couch and turned on the TV, there was so much new stuff.

A while after seeing the news and other stuff on TV, Y/N quickly understood the world around him again.

He was just lounging on the couch, until a fashion show comes on TV.
His eyes sparkled as he saw people walking confidently.

This reactivated that desire to be a model when he was younger.
Not to mention that he had grown taller too and his face was still young looking.

As he gets up, he also remembered to visit the place his brother had mentioned long time ago.
So Y/N took the house keys and left.

Arriving at the address he remembered, everything was different except for some stores.
In the place where younger Kisaki and younger Y/N used to play, a high building was built.