26

Sorry for any typo!

Mitsuya finally decided to visit Y/N.
Swallowing the painful reality and went to see the other boy.

He waited for Y/N calmly and finally he appeared. With head down and arms prevented from moving.

"I don't want to see anyone! Get your hands off me! I swear I'll cut your fingers off!" Y/N refused to sit down and tried to hurt the person who was taking him to see Mitsuya by giving headbutts.

"Y/N" Mitsuya looked at Y/N's state, with no words to describe how he felt seeing Y/N's world collapsing so quickly.

"Get me out of here! Get me out of here!" Y/N put on a scared face, he didn't want Mitsuya to look at him that way.

With more struggle, Y/N finally sat down on the chair and confronted Mitsuya.

"I don't want to see you! Get out! Get lost!" Y/N was screaming, it really looked like he had lost his mind.

After yelling at Mitsuya, Y/N felt tears fall down his cheeks.
"I am sorry...I didn't want it to be like this"

"I...already know everything" Mitsuya said. "Amaya told me everything, I was... certainly very shocked"

"I did it for love, you can't blame me... please" Y/N cried, knowing that it wouldn't fix anything.
"If you only knew how much I loved you! You would understand me! I swear I did it all for good"

"For good?...This vision for such 《good》 is very weird." Mitsuya Sighed.

"I love you so much...please, you have to understand me..." Y/N couldn't say anything else but repeating the same thing.

"I clearly really liked you Y/N, but you're apparently not someone I thought I loved. I loved the one you showed me to be." Mitsuya stood up.

"What do you mean?" Y/N stood up too.

"Maybe we weren't meant for each other" Mitsuya sighed.

"WHAT!? NO! MITSUYA! Why are you leaving!? I am really sorry ok?! I can change!"  Y/N Headbutts the window between them while Mitsuya was leaving.
"But both are myself! I can still act be the soft boy everyone likes!"

"I am sorry Y/N,but I don't want you to force yourself being something you don't want."  Mitsuya was at the exit already.
"It's better this way"

"GET BACK HERE! I CAN CHANGE! PLEASE WAIT FOR ME! I SWEAR I CAN CHANGE! GOD DAMN IT! MITSUYA! TAKASHI! TAKASHI!" Y/N kept trying to break the glass with his head until people stopped him.

"Don't take him away yet, there are more people to see him" Someone said.

Y/N was being held as he cries for Mitsuya to come back.
One girl walks in.

"It's...awful to see you like this" Amaya said softly.

"What are you doing here" Y/N calmed himself.

Amaya came with Akina, but her sister didn't want to see Y/N.

"I am here to visit you" Amaya said.

"I didn't even visit you when you were hospitalized..." Y/N didn't look at her.

"I know" She sighed deeply.

"What, are you here to tell me that it's better to cut contacts? Well, I don't give a fuck about you! Just forget about me! I've messed everything up already" Y/N raised his voice.

Amaya couldn't help but cry for Y/N.
She will always believe that Y/N would be an amazing person if his life wasn't ruined by a horrible childhood that fucked up his ways of thinking.

And the fact that no one will think about the reason behind Y/N's odd behavior.
No one will try to see the other aspects of him and only see him as a maniac.

"I will continue with the same phone number. See you Y/N" She left the room.

"What the fuck!? I already told you I don't care about you! Stop being so friendly with me!" Y/N screamed but Amaya was already gone. Only when he realized it, he let the tears fall again.
"I don't deserve it"

"Time to go" The people were trying to get Y/N back.

"Don't touch me! Fucker!" Y/N attempts to kick them.

But he calmed down moments after someone injected him with a tranquilizer.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Late at night, Y/N thought no one will see him again.
Still devastated by Mitsuya dropping him like that.

"I really messed the things up" Y/N was in the corner of the room he was.
"I wish I could go back in time..."

He bites his tongue to hold the urge to cry again.
Until it started to bleed.

"Get up, someone wants to see you" Someone called.

Y/N was forced to walk again and be placed in the chair again.

"Kisaki" Y/N sighed.

"It's a shame to see you like this" Kisaki sighed too.

"What do you want? I can't cook for you now if you can see" Y/N tilts his head.

"Who wants your food" Kisaki rolled his eyes.
"...The house is empty without you tho"

"Can't even think about how you see me now...Worst image for a good brother" Y/N said.

"I am not really caring about what you did. But I've heard that you broke up with Mitsuya" Kisaki smirks.

"Don't bring that up if you don't want to end up dead" Y/N threatened.

"As if you can do anything now" He points at Y/N's locked arms.
"Anyways...I will wait for you to be free. When you do, remember to make a visit to that place we used to go when little"

"I am sure that place will be destroyed and something else will be replacing it" Y/N rolled his eyes.

"That's the reason, I've made a deal with someone, in 12 years, it will be something played only for you" Kisaki smiled.

"Damn, who are you" Y/N said smiling back.

"Thank you for taking care of me all these years, brother" Kisaki stood up ready to leave.

Y/N stays in silence, biting his already injured tongue again.

"You're welcome" Y/N was being taken again.

After Kisaki left the place, Hanma was waiting for him.

"So? What's the future plans?" Hanma asked.

"Continue our plans and land a brick in Mitsuya's head" Kisaki said, Hanma was confused if he was being ironic or not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________

TBC
Hope you liked it!
Sorry for any typo!