15

Sheesh, I forgot to update

__________________________________

One morning with heavy air, Y/N had gone to school without waiting for Kyung again and went along with Mitsuya.

Kyung arrives in the classroom and looks into Y/N's eyes, wanting to say something, but she couldn't and just sat down.

Amaya was talking to Y/N about desserts.
Kyung didn't like seeing him talking to Amaya so he decided to turn Y/N's attention to her.

"Y/N, how are you! My best friend ever!" She smiles and throws herself on top of the boy, giving him an exaggerated hug.

Her expression was uneasy after seeing Y/N dressed in black.
She had to admit that the color black looked good on him, but she didn't like it.

"I'm fine, and you?... Are you better than before?" Y/N was referring to Kyung killing someone.

Kyung felt very uncomfortable realizing what Y/N meant. She took a moment and smiled.
"I am great"

A short time later, the principal of the school appeared in their classroom and talked about the disappearance of a student from the school.

"If anyone knows anything about this student, we'd appreciate it if you could say something." The school president bows and left.

As soon as he left, the classroom started to shake, everyone was talking at the same time and this noise bothered Kyung.

Kyung felt cold, looked at the windows but they were closed, she was so afraid that someone would find out that she killed someone. Especially Mitsuya. 

She looked around in the corner of her eyes to see if anyone was looking at her as if they knew what had happened. But ended up catching cold and judgmental eyes.

She never thought anyone would have that look, she felt thousands of needles in her skin just knowing she was being watched.

And there he was, the young man with a beautiful posture, facing forward, it even seemed that he was distracted. But his eyes were fixed on Kyung, knowing everything that happened.

Y/N noticed that Kyung was looking at him, he gave her a smile that could melt ice it was so warm. His eyes, which for a moment looked like they could freeze water, curved and smiled along.

"It's alright" Y/N whispered.  

Kyung smiled at him, the teacher came in and asked everyone to be quiet.

After classes in the morning, Kyung wanted to take Y/N out to lunch, but he declined and said that he had already arranged with Amaya to eat.

"What? Why are you still friends with her!" Kyung didn't like Y/N talking to Amaya at all.

"The fight is between you and her, I have nothing to do with it, right? "
If Y/N and Kyung were real friends, that would sound awful. But Y/N didn't hesitate and said directly to Kyung.

"Sure....We'll talk later then" Kyung takes her things and prepares to leave.
"You're not going to say anything...right?"

Y/N let out a small laugh, pretended to lock his mouth with a key and threw it to the ground.

Kyung smiled back and walked away.

After making sure Kyung was gone, Y/N crouches down and picks up the "key", opens his mouth and grins.

Y/N went looking for Amaya, who was sitting with her sister and other girl in the rooftop.

"Carla?" Y/N smiled.