16

It's been a long time, Kyung has been skipping school often.
Y/N thought it was because she couldn't handle the guilt of what she did.

The truth is that Kyung had locked herself in the house because she really couldn't handle the guilt, just like Y/N thought.

Y/N and Mitsuya in that time, became very close friends as if they had known each other for a long time. Y/N felt victorious and was already planning his confession to Mitsuya, but he wasn't sure if Mitsuya liked him.

Y/N heard many stories about Mitsuya's gang fights, he gave all ears to him. This made Mitsuya very happy and made him closer to Y/N.

From the fight against Moebius to Valhalla.
The two practically spent the every day together, Y/N and Amaya's reputation improved a lot since Kyung stopped hanging out with them. Unfortunately for Akina, she was still frowned upon as soon as they found out that she was a lesbian, Carla did everything to protect Akina from the mean comments they made.

Mitsuya, he just spent his days calmly with Y/N's company, not noticing the other boy's crush.
He didn't feel anything romantic about Y/N, he just saw him as a good friend.

As time went by, Kyung was totally forgotten by everyone at school.

Since the first disappearance of a student at school, more disappearances began to happen. So, rumors that Kyung was one of the victims spread and they left flowers on her table, even though they didn't like her very much.

Y/N didn't even cry for her, the students who believed that Kyung had already gone for the better, found it very strange that Kyung's best friend didn't even care.

Many more rumors spread saying that Y/N could have done something, but clearly it went down the drain as no one believed that Y/N's innocent face could do something like that.

Except for Amaya, she was always doubting Y/N's personality. As stated, she had decided to leave Y/N's private life alone and not try to get information from him.

But she began discreetly watching Y/N again. No ulterior motives of course, she just wanted to know stuff.

Y/N wasn't stupid and he realized it. He didn't do anything about the case and acted like the way he always was, not cutting the times that his personality suddenly changes.

Amaya didn't believe anyone could be the same when being in public and private.
She even started to wonder if Y/N had mental health issues and if she should call a psychologist.

Putting everything else aside, Y/N could only think of spending Christmas with Mitsuya.

As for Kisaki, Y/N also knows that he is in Mitsuya's gang. He didn't agree with that at first, he didn't want his idiot of a brother around Mitsuya. But then he found out that Kisaki was in the position of a captain and didn't think he could do anything else to stop that.

Hanma starts to come to their house more often, especially to talk to Kisaki about their plans, but he wasn't afraid that Y/N would hear, because this boy spends every day at Mitsuya's house.

Now, Y/N was in his room when someone knocked on the door.
"Come in" Y/N said, thinking it was his little brother.

"Hiiii! I just came to say hi!" Hanma appears at the door.
"Since it's so rare to find you... in your own house"

Y/N smiled and waved to the boy.
"For your information, Kisaki and I are going shopping for Christmas stuff, I don't think he will be able to stay with you today"

Hanma looked back and saw the boy with the glasses approach and pull him away.
"Can I come along?"

"No" Kisaki replied instead of Y/N.