18

Sorry for any typo!

Amaya couldn't stop thinking about what Y/N told her.

She worries about what will happen as time passes with Y/N and Kyung. The two are clearly not good mentally, that would be one of the only things they had in common besides both liking Mitsuya.

Y/N also got a little agitated after thinking back on what happened when he told his story.
But now there was no turning back, Amaya already knew everything and that made Y/N realize that even if some people knew about his past, it wouldn't matter anymore.

Now things have calmed down between Amaya and Y/N. Y/N focused on decorating their home for Christmas after school.

"why are you giving so much work?" Kisaki was sighing as he watched his older brother finishing on putting the lights around the door.

"Because I want to" Y/N said after while putting some dolls outside the house.

Now the boy wanted to hang some lights on top, so he looks for a ladder to reach.
"Kisaki, hold the ladder" Y/N asked his brother.

Kisaki didn't even make much effort, he just grabbed the ladder with one hand and stood still.

Mitsuya walks by with his younger sisters at his sides.
"Y/N! what are you doing?" Luna asked.

"I'm putting out Christmas lights!" He just recognized the child's voice. 

'If Luna is here....' Y/N stopped to think. "Mitsuya!?" He looks back quickly, but loses his balance and looks like he might fall.

His concern would be falling to the ground and breaking something, but kept wondering if Mitsuya would catch him like in the dramas on television.

Mitsuya noticed early that Y/N would fall the moment he got distracted and runs towards him.

But it was only necessary for Mitsuya to hold the ladder firmly and Y/N unconsciously holds on it again.

"That was a close one, are you ok?" Mitsuya asks while looking worried.

Y/N was not satisfied with the result and slowly gets to the ground.
"Ah, I am fine, thanks"

He smiles and approaches Mitsuya.
By the time he walks forward, there is ice on the ground where Y/N was standing and it makes Y/N slide on top of Mitsuya.

'I love ice' Y/N thought.
"Hahah....sorry"

"It's alright, so weird that it has ice on this especific spot" Mitsuya smiles as he points.

"A paid actor?" Y/n said.

"It could be" Mitsuya chuckles.

Y/N helps Mitsuya to get up, Kisaki went back inside the house while Y/N was talking to Mitsuya.

"What are you going to do now?" Y/N question

"I was just taking a walk with my sisters" Mitsuya replies.

"Do you want to join us?" Luna spoke and winks at Y/N.

"Can I? Takashi" Y/N decides to call him by his first name.

"Of course" Mitsuya laughs as if Y/N said a joke.

"I will be right back!" Y/N takes the christmas decorations inside and tells his younger brother to do his stuff.

"I can't do this all by myself!" Kisaki yells.

"Call your friend Hanam then! Bye!" Y/N gets outside again.