10

The sky was getting orange, everyone packs their things up and heads home of course.
But Mitsuya always decided to stay a little more for his club.

Kyung already left.
Y/N was still inside the classroom.
Akina left before her sister.
Amaya was with Y/N.

"So, how did you get so many information about Kyung? I thought you couldn't even know what she eats for lunch" Y/N sits on his desk.

"Don't exaggerated young man" Amaya points.
"The person I contacted was a friend of Kyung as you might already know"

"Aham"

"Her name is Carla, I don't know her second name..." Amaya said, by Y/N's reaction she jumps to the conclusion that he already knows her.

"Continue" Y/N waits.

"I found out that Carla was lesbian and had a crush on my sister Akina who's also lesbian"She keeps talking.

"Oh, yeah, Carla is lesbian" Y/N nods.
"WAIT! AKINA IS LESBIAN??"

"Yep, she used to like Kyung alot before that bitches' crazy arc" she rolls her eyes.

"What is going to happen?" Y/N tilts his head.

"Carla doesn't seem to be so into Kyung's acts. But still plays along on what she wants to do.
She is down to be on our side anytime" Amaya calmly explains.
"In exchange...I will have to set Akina with Carla up"

The girl giggles.

"Will Akina be ok with this"

"I've showed Carla's pics to Akina. She approves her visuals already and is down bad" The girl starts to chuckle.

"To be honest, I don't know what will happen next." Y/N said after a little pause.

"What are going to do in the future?" The girl asks.

"Future? Welllll"
He explains about being a model and adds the chances he could be with Mitsuya.

"I bet you can't even confess before we go to college" She glanced at him.

"I will! Just not now duh" Y/N rolls his eyes.

"By the way, today at lunch...Kyung was bullying a girl" He spoke.
"Seriously, unnecessary..."

"What... she is crazy..."

"Like, the girl probably won't have any chances with Mitsuya, but she bothers to bully her" Y/N's glance was cold.
"Idiotic and Pathetic"

Amaya coughs a little, Y/N's glance softened after.

"We better leave now" She looks outside the window.

The sky was getting darker.
Y/N and Amaya were walking out of the gate, she turns to the other side and Y/N waves at her.

Tomorrow  was Saturday, Y/N smiles as he thinks about relaxing the whole day.

In the way home, he spots Mitsuya from afar.
He runs up to him and greets the boy.

"Oh, Y/N how are you doing" he says with a tired voice.

"Dudeee, you always seem so tired everytime" Y/N tilts his head to see Mitsuya's face.

Mitsuya slightly laughs and shakes his head slowly, telling him that is not the case.
"I am only like this when it's the end of the day"

"You still have to take care of your sisters. Must be very tiring" Y/N said looking forward.

"Sometimes yes, but today my mother is home, they must have already had dinner." Mitsuya gave a warm smile.