two }

A day before marriage :

" Ara beta look your suit came " Mrs Chakravarti said and went inside her daughter's room . Aradhya was sitting on her bed looking at nothing . " Mom just keep it over there , I'll wear it " Aradhya said . Her mood was sulky the reason is the arrange marriage .

" Ara today is your haldi , the bowl of haldi will come soon from the Malhotra family . " Her mom said making her sigh . She nodded before walking to the Washroom .

After getting dressed up in her yellow color lahenga she stood infront of the mirror . Applying the makeup and leaving her hair straight she walked downstairs..

" Ara come come

" Ara come come .. Your haldi came " Her aunty from her mom's side came and took her to the site . Aradhya's mom was inviting the guests came from her soon to be husband's family .

The arrangement was fabulous .  The theme was yellow

And soon the ceremony started

And soon the ceremony started.  One by one starting with the elders came and applied haldi on her cheeks , arms and feet .

" May god bless you dear with happiness" the blessings they gave -

___

Back to present }

Aradhya and Aarhan stepped inside the house with arms linked together . Aradhya's mother in law did the aarti . Aarhan was feeling irritated with all these , he just want to go inside his room and lay on his bed .

" Maa if we have finished this things , then can we go to our room " Aarhan said making everyone chuckle . " What's the hurry Bhai , or are you excited to talk with bhabi alone " Akshay his brother teased him making him roll his eyes with a glare .

" Stop it Aksh , anyways Aarhan beta we're almost done . And don't worry we won't disturb you guys . Spend your quality time alone " his aunty teased making him groan . Aradhya who was silently standing beside him blushed hard .