Thirty One }

" Please Ma'am" The secretary leads the way to the person cabin where Mr Singhaniya was staying .  " Aradhya " a gasp left Reyansh's mouth seeing her infront of him again .  " That's me .. Mr Singhaniya How are you feeling " Aradhya asked as she took her seat .

" Much better now , Aradhya I'm sorry for my deed " Aradhya nearly scoffed hearing this  " Ab Mai koi illegall Kam karke sorry bolungi to chalega kya " She asked  . no one of them spoke their silence was interrupted by Rohit who came back with a cup of coffee.

" Thanks for the coffee I'll have it on my way back home "  saying this she walked out of the room .

>>>

Malhotra Mansion -

Arhaan was pacing back and forth in his room . " Ara where were you? " He asked as soon as Aradhya entered the room . " Work"  Aradhya answered .  " Stop lying damnit .. you went to meet that Reyansh right "  Arhaan yelled at Aradhaya making her flinch ..

" Are you keeping tabs on me Arhaan " Aradhya questioned him  , Arhaan looked at her with a glare ." Why " She asked again  " Because you're wife " he said ." I'm your wife not a criminal that you'll keep tabs on me " She said snatching her hand away from his grip .

After an hour later

" Bhabhi mai ajau " Akshay knocked on the door before entering.  " Wo sab niche wait kar rhe hai , movie night hai na " Aradhya sighed before speaking " I'm busy now Aksh " Akshay sat beside her  " bhabi please ek rat k liye " Aradhya was going to reject but seeing his face she couldn't .. " just today " I

>>>

After a week

" Aradhya beta Aj bua saas arehi hai thoda jaldi ana Ghar " Mrs Malhotra informed Aradhya who just nodded before making her way out of the house to her office ... 

It was past 8pm when Aradhya came back home ..  " Bahu ye koi time hai Ghar wapas Ane ka " Bua Saas commented  " Wo kya hai na Dadi bua I'm the CEO of our company and need to stay back late .. " She replied back 

" Bua Ji Aradhya working lady hai and she knows her priorities .. " Mr Malhotra said making Bua Ji glare at his way .  " Mujhe mat sikha khub janti hu , ye aj kal ke bache " Bua Ji scoffed before taking a bite from her Paan ..

..

" Ara " Arhaan called for Aradhya .. Aradhya looked at him and asked " Yes " " Ara ab to gussa Kam Karo .. 1 week ho gya hai " Arhaan whined making her bite her smile back . " Take me out for a long drive" Arhaan grinned and hugged his wife tightly..

They both went down for dinner together hand in hand.  " Areh Bahu pehle apne husband ko serve to Karo " Dadi bua spoke making Aradhya groan . She took Her husband's hand and flashed it infront of Dadi bua . " Dadi he has two perfect hands for doing his own work " saying this she started eating her food ..

...

" Where are you going beta ?"  Mrs Malhotra asked  " Aradhya wants to go for a long drive " Arhaan answered making her mom smile " stay like this forever " he smiled at his mom and went out with  his wife ..

To be continued

There will be something spicy in the next chapter --- 🙂

Do vote and comment