Eighteen}

Everything was going fine from the last 2 weeks . Arhaan and Aradhaya became more close than before , Divya and Akash passed out their college life .  " Bhabi " Divya knocked on Aradhya's room's door .. " Divya  , ajao " Aradhya smiled at her sister-in-law .

" Bhabi I have something to discuss with you " Divya said making Aradhya nod .  " I met a guy , few days back " Divya spoke with a hint of blush on her cheeks . " Ha ha meri Nanad ko pyar hone lagi hai " Aradhya teased .

" Sayad , Wo ladka bohot hi acha hai bhabi . " Divya said making Aradhya smile . " What's his name " Aradhya asked  " Laksh Murthy " Divya spoke .. " Do you have his picture " Aradhya asked making Divya nod . She passed her the mobile ..

" Acha dikhne Mai hai , Divya why don't you talk with your brother " Aradhya asked giving her phone back to her  " Bhabi you know what type of person Bhai is , he won't let me marry anyone of my wish " Divya said . Aradhya hummed  " Mai bat Karu " Aradhya asked to which Divya shook her head

" Abhi nhi bhabi , kuch din bad " Divya said making Aradhya nod ..

>>>>

Aradhya and Arhaan came back after having dinner with the family .  " Arhaan can I ask you something " Aradhya asked .. " pucho " he asked taking her in his arms .  " Arhaan what are your thoughts about love marriage " Aradhya asked playing with his kurta's button .

" Mmm , Love marriage is okay I guess " Aradhya smiled at his words . " Suppose one of your close relative does love marriage then " Aradhya asked  " fine with me , not until someone from my family does " Arhaan spoke .  " Why " Aradhya asked

" Humari family me love marriage nahi hoti hai , Jo bhi decision liya jata hai wo bare log lete hai " Arhaan spoke caressing her hair making her hum.. They both laid down on the bed ..

>>>>>

Next morning  Aradhya got dressed for office and looked through the mirror to see her husband leaning on the door frame

Next morning  Aradhya got dressed for office and looked through the mirror to see her husband leaning on the door frame .. " Aise kya dekh rehe ho ap " Aradhya smiled at him . " Bas dekh raha hu apne amanat ko " Arhaan said and walked towards her .  " Arhaan " Aradhya whispered seeing his nuzzling his nose on her neck

" Boliye biwi " Arhaan hummed kissing her neck  " Koi ajayega " Aradhya whimpered  " aane do " he continued kissing her .  " Arhaan , Ara come downstairs" Mrs Malhotra yelled .  " Chalo maa bula rahi hai " Aradhya said and dragged him outside ..  after having breakfast Divya stopped Aradhya asking her  " Bhabi apne bat ki Bhai se"  Divya asked to which Aradhya nodded and gave her a sad smile ..

Later that day --

" I want this presentation right on time " Arhaan spoke with authority to which his employee's nodded.  He left the conference hall and walked to his cabin .  " Sir , Miss Mehta wants to meet you " Arhaan frowned hearing a familiar name.  " Send her in " Arhaan said .

After few minutes Ms Mehta walked in  " what brings you here Mehta" Arhaan asked raising his eyebrows  " I missed you a lot Arhaan , this 3 years were hell for me " Raveena Mehta cried. .  " and whose fault was that " said Arhaan .. " I know it's my fault But Arhaan please forgive me . I can't live without you" Raveena said .

" If you're over with your drama then get our of my office and never come here without taking any appointment " Arhaan spoke sternly making her nod ..

To be continued

More drama in their peaceful life . In one hand there's Laksh and on the other hand Raveena  ----

Do vote and comment