Twenty Six }

Somewhere In New Delhi -

7 months ago --

A guy in his late twenties sat in a chair with a cigarette between his lips .  " So she thought marrying him will be beneficial for her " The person chuckled as he took a puff of smoke.. " Wrong Move Pyare , agar tumhe lagta hai ki tum mujhse dur ja sakti ho to ye boht bari Galt fehmi hai tumari " The person glared at her wedding pictures .

" Araha hu tumhare liye , aur tumhe lekar jaunga , us Malhotra se kahi dur , apne pas rakhunga bilkul Rani ki tarah " the person smirked as he burnt the pictures with the cigar's burning light ...

>>>>

5 months ago -

" Sir we sent the collaboration documents to the Chakravarti's . " the PA said as he looked at his boss who was busy gazing out of the window  . " Good we'll be leaving by the next day " The Boss said ..

_______________

The day of kidnapping -

He was looking at her through the booth  , her not-so-interested face , her fake smile  everything about her fascinates him . " Just a bit more Pyare " he spoke to himself ..

-----

Aradhya's POV :

A groan left her mouth feeling the immense pain in her head , she slowly opened her eyes and found her laying on a soft bed . Clutching her hair she got up and looked at her surrounding . It was a moderate room with a bed , a night stand but what scared her was there wasn't a single window in that room .

Getting up she hurried to the door , but before she could open it . It got pushed back by a certain someone . " You're up " the person passed her a smile making her shock . " Reyansh Singhaniya " Reyansh smirked at her

" The one and only " Reyansh said making her stagger back . " Why " a soft whisper left her mouth seeing her business partner standing infront of her . " Zahir si bat hai Aradhya , I like you long back . But tumhe to us Arhaan se shadi karni thi " he gritted at the last part .

She unknowingly shivered , suddenly feeling scared at his presence .  " Reyansh look this isn't right , I'm married now " Aradhya said .. " Yeah married , Did you forget that Malhotra kicked you out of his house " Reyansh said

Aradhya's eyes widened at the realisation  " Are You the one stealing those documents " Reyansh clapped his hands with a huge smirk and a grin on his face  " Bravo ! You got it right . But my dear Aradhya I just gave orders . " A tear slipped her eyes hearing those words .

" Akhir chahte kya ho . Pata bhi hai tumhe Arhaan pe kya guzar rahi hai .." Reyansh shrugged his shoulders .. " Should I Care ? He deserved it afterall .. snatching you from me " Reyansh glared at her .  " You  Psycho , I never belonged to you " Aradhya spat this words ..

" Take rest Aradhya , I'll arrange some clothes for you " Reyansh said making his way out of the room but  " Reyansh let me go , You can't keep me here .. " Aradhya yelled but he paid no heed to her words and walked out ..

>>>

Back to the Mall -

Sanvi was waiting for Aradhya but she never came back . Feeling scared she dialled her father's number .. " Areh Sanvi beta kya bat hai " Mr Chakravarti asked  " Uncle wo Aradhya Nehi mil rahi hai " Aradhya's father stood up from the couch hearing Sanvi's words

" Kya matlab nahi mil rahi hai " He said  " Use washroom Jana tha , but wo wapas nahi ayi . Mne washroom aur pure mall me search kar liya .. " Sanvi said ...  " Sanvi beta tum wahi ruko me araha hu " Mr Chakravarti said .

Sanvi bit down her lips looking at the certain contact and she hit the green button. " Hello " the person said  " Arhaan Vai , I'm Sanvi Aradhya's friend " Arhaan sighed  " Yes " Arhaan said  " Me and Ara came to the mall , but she isn't here .. I couldn't find her anywhere in the mall " Arhaan's breath fastened hearing her words ..

" Did you call her ? Maybe she is outside " Arhaan asked  " Yes , her phone is switched off .. and no , I asked the security but he said she didn't go outside " Arhaan rubbed his forehead and said  " Sanvi look I'm going there in 10 mins . Stay wherever you're " saying this he hung up ..

Even though he kicked her out of the house , but was extremely guilty about it .. and now His Aradhya is missing .. his heart isn't at peace either .

>>>

To be continued

So Reyash huh ; I know you guy's didn't expect Reyansh to be the villain but yeah a suprise for you all .. hope you like the chapter

Happy 50k reads . Thanks to you guys for the love and support ❤️

Xoxo 😘

Do vote and comment ☺️