Twenty two }

After four hours of driving they finally reached Haridwar.  Arhaan came out of the car and stretched his hands out . Soon the others followed him  " Vai " Divya nudged Arhaan making him raise his eyebrows at her " bhabi is sleeping in the car , we tried to wake her up but she didn't woke up " Divya said making Arhaan chuckle .

" You guys go with maa and baba , we will be there soon " He said referring to the resort suite they were staying at .. he walked to the backseat of his car  " Ara baby uth jao " he stroked her cheeks with his knuckles making her whine  " Arhaan please I'm tired , Let me sleep " she said slapped his hand away ..

" Oh acha biwi , car hum chala rehe the aur ap bethi bethi thak gyi " he said controlling his laugh with his mocked tone . " Hushh , you're so annoying dude " she said shoving him away and walked to the suite . Arhaan looked at her astonished  ..

" Okay so , Arhaan and Aradhya will share a room , Divya and Akshay can share a room with double bed , .... " Mr Malhotra said to the others , the youngsters fled to their destined room while the elder's left to enjoy the Holy songs played in the temples ..

Aradhya moaned at the feeling of soft mattress after hours , " Ara get changed before getting some sleep " Arhaan instructed while opening his shirt  " Arhaan " Aradhya hugged her husband from the back making him smile  " Yes My love " Arhaan said while caressing her arm .

" Kahi chalte hai , six month anniversary bas kuch din bad hai " Aradhya said keeping her face on his bare back ." Jarur , it'll be our official honeymoon and will announce that our parents are going to be dada and dadi " Arhaan said making her slap his back .

" Bohot besharam ho gye ho " saying this she went to the washroom ..

>>>>>>>

It was 7pm right now , Everyone decided to visit some places . Aradhya got dressed in a beautiful saree like a newly bride with Arhaan gawking at her

" Wah meri Bahu to behat khubsurat lag rahi hai " Mrs Malhotra complimented Aradhya as soon as they reached the lounge

" Wah meri Bahu to behat khubsurat lag rahi hai " Mrs Malhotra complimented Aradhya as soon as they reached the lounge . " Bas kisi Nazar na Lage is khubsurti par " Gita said and kissed her forehead . Arhaan held her hand possessively  .. " Arhaan ye kya sab ko ghur rehe ho " Aradhya chuckled looking at Arhaan who was glaring at every men who were  looking their way ..

" Ab biwi itni khoobsurat ho to thodi si takleef to uthana padega " he said and passed her a wink , Aradhya shook her head but nonetheless smiled at him . They entered a temple of Ram-sita . " Beta ap dono arti Karo " Being the VIPs they received the facilities .

Arhaan and Aradhya took the plate of Arti and started doing it . ' hey lord, please keep the peace and happiness forever in my family never let anyone harm the innocence ' Aradhya prayed while closing her eyes . Soon they left to give Prasad to the people sitting on the road side ..

" Beta agr ap log chaho to River side ja sakte ho , hum log to chale rest karne " Chachi said with a tired smile on her face . " Me abhi room me rahungi  , Roshan ko feed bi karni hai " Rachna said . Soon the elder's left leaving Akshay , Divya and the couple .

" Divya chal na waha mele lagi hai " Akshay said  " Be aware aur 9 baje ke pehle room pauch jana " Arhaan said in a warning tone making them nod obediently . The Chakravarti couple also left for their room .. " Chale biwi " Aradhya nodded and intertwined her fingers with his .

The cool , calming breeze hit them making them sigh in content . " Ara kya wish Kiya tumne " Arhaan asked while Rocking their hand back and forth  " wishes are meant to be hidden .. " Aradhya said .. " Mai --- " his words were cut off by a body which got slammed with Aradhya's .

" Are you okay ? " Arhaan asked making Aradhya nod .. he glared at the intruder . " I'm sorry , wo kuch log mere piche par gye hai " the girl said  " Koi bat nahi , are you alone here ? " The girl nodded . " What's your name miss? And why are they running behind you ? " Arhaan asked .

" Me Sakshi , Bhopal se hu . Wo mere bag Lena chahte hai " Sakshi said . Arhaan found it suspicious because he found no bag in her hand other than that phone . " Aradhya we're getting late , let's go " he said
" Ha par shouldn't we help her " she asked in a whisper tone making Arhaan roll his eyes .

" Sorry miss we're getting late but yeah you should call the police or any helpline number if you get into any trouble " Arhaan said and dragged away his wife from there .. " Arhaan wo akeli thi " Aradhya said. " Akeli Nehi thi wo , tumne sayd notice nhi Kiya but uske pas koi bag nhi tha nahi koi uska picha kar rha tha . Sab drama tha aur hum jse tourist log ko wo target karte hai " Arhaan explained making her nod .

>>>>

Gentle reminder : Stay away from strangers , you don't know their intention . Some are good and some are not .. still I think we shouldn't help stranger's ..

To be continued

Do vote and comment