four }

" Bhabi sit straight , or your neck will get burnt" Divya said trying to crimp her hair with the crimper . But being the girl who doesn't like heavy makeup stirred in her seat . " Divya , my dear nanad you know na , I don't like this things " Aradhya said making Divya sigh .

" I know bhabi , see makeup is done and just the hair is left to be done " Divya said making Aradhya hesitantly nod . Did I mention that our Divya is a pro at makeup . But Alas , she didn't choose fashion as her career . " And done . Wow bhabhi can't take my eyes off you. Bhaiya will get fidaa " Divya said with a wink making Aradhya blush hard .

" Aradhya , Divya are you guys done " Mrs Malhotra said while she entered her room

" Aradhya , Divya are you guys done " Mrs Malhotra said while she entered her room .." wow beta , my both Princess are looking beautiful " Mrs Malhotra said kissing their forehead's . " Mom the guest's arrived right " Divya asked earning a nod from her mom . She went out of the room . But Mrs Malhotra was held by Aradhya .

" Maa I know you gave the responsibility of this household, but maa Am I capable of doing this ? " Aradhya asked making Mrs Malhotra smile at her . " Stop getting insecure about your capabilities Beta . I know you're Capable of handling more than this household. That's why I gave my Aarhan to you . Aradhya beta You're A Malhotra now , Mrs Aradhaya Aarhan Malhotra. " Mrs Malhotra said with a proud smile on her face .

Aradhya nodded . She went out with her mother-in-law to the hall . They're in their resort where The reception is being held . " And here comes Our gorgeous Bride . A loud Applause for her " Akshay who is also the MC of today's function said through the mic making everyone clap their hands .

Aarhan stepped forward to take her palm making her smile at him . " Did I mention you're looking gorgeous" Aarhan whispered as soon as they sat on their couch . A pink hue appeared on her already blushed cheeks . " You look handsome too " Aradhya whispered . But thier moment got destroyed by none other than Mrs Chaitali ..

" Oh look you , though my daughter would look like the perfect match for you

" Oh look you , though my daughter would look like the perfect match for you . But still This girl is okay " Mrs Chaitali spoke making Aarhan clench his jaw . " And I think I got my perfect bride . And your daughter would never be the one to sit beside me " Aarhan spoke in his cold tone.  Mrs Chaitali just awkwardly chuckled before walking away from there .

" Who might she be " Aradhya asked . " Just a friend of maa , who was restless to get her daughter married to me . She was another annoying girl " Aarhan said getting annoyed . " Unfortunately you're tied to me now , and there's no third wheel between us " Aradhya said getting possesive of her husband .

" Bhabi .. come on everyone is dancing there " Divya dragged Aradhya to the crowd where all the ladies were dancing . She met her mom , dad . Tears were threatening to fall seeing her family. " Huh ! My bestfriend forgot me after meeting her new family " a girly voice said making her eyes widened .

" Sanvi I missed you " Aradhya said and embraced her bestfriend . " Now you need to give me the details " Sanvi said earning a smack from her friend . " Excuse me Sanvi jii, it's time for the bride and groom to dance " Divya said politely making Sanvi nod . The hyped up music got changed into a romantic one .

The lights went doomed , " Leaving your husband alone , I see Mrs Aarhan Malhotra was enjoying " Aarhan said . Due to the help of 3 inch heels she reached her shoulder . " Mm .. I missed my family " Aradhya said .

Pehle kyun na mile hum
Tanha hi kyun Jale hum
Milke muqalmal hue hain
Yaa the tanha bhale hum
Saware .. Saware .. Saware ( X2 )

Na humara hua na tumhara huaa
Ishq ka ye sitam na gawara hua ( X2 )
Sun bairiya Saware
Sun bairiya Saware

..

A

nd the song goes along with the dance . But the couple seems too engrossed in the dance . A loud cheering broke thier trance . They broke the eye contact and smiled at the guests .. " you slayed it Bhai , bhabi " Divya and Akshay said .

" Okay I think it's time for you guys to eat , Aarhan take Aradhya to the rooftop " Mr Malhotra said making Aradhya confuse . Aarhan nodded and guided her through the stairs . " Aarhan why are we going to the rooftop " Aradhya asked

" It's a suprise Princess " Aarhan user his husky voice making her blush again . They reached the rooftop which was decorated with lights , flowers etc .. a gasp left her mouth seeing the heavenly decorated table .

 a gasp left her mouth seeing the heavenly decorated table

" Aarhan it's so beautiful " she said looking at him . " You like it " Aarhan asked guiding her to the chair . " Like , Aarhan I loved it " she said making Aarhan smile at her .

" Radhs .. " Aarhan called her with the new nickname he gave her . It gave her goosebumps. " R-Radhs " Aradhya asked making him nod .
" It's beautiful and suits you " Aarhan said making her smile at him .

" Then can I give you a nickname too " Aradhya asked making him nod .
" Is Rahan okay " she asked in doubt making Aarhan broke into a huge smile .

" Just for you Bubba " And again she felt her heart flutter . Their special dinner went on with laughter , teasing , flirting ..

Dinner menu -

Panner tikka , Butter Nan
Sahi chicken curry , sahi Pulao
Sweets , cake , wine ..

______

To be continued 😄

Do vote and comment ☺️