Twenty Five }

" Arhaan Are you out of your mind" Mr Malhotra yelled at his son who gave him a nonchalant shrug . '' She deserved it " Arhaan said taking a seat beside his brother .  " Bhai how are you so sure about this .. as far I know bhabi won't do such things " Akshay shook his head .

Arhaan stood up and made his way to the backyard garden which is Aradhya's favourite place.  Just then his phone rang ,  " So careless of you Arhaan Sahab " The person chuckled .  " What is your problem Man ? " Arhaan asked   . " Everything related to you . " The person said. 

Third Person Pov :

" Everything related to you is my problem Arhaan sahab . " The person gritted his teeth . " First you took Aradhya from me and now I did the same . Tit for tat " The person scoffed at the end with a dark chuckle .  " It's so fucking stupid of you to think that you can tackle Arhaan Malhotra down '' Arhaan smirked..

" Count your days of downfall" the person hung up the call and threw the phone on the table . He walked to the nearest wall which were filled with Aradhya's hanging portraits .  " You became my जुनून , I can't wait to hold you in my arms . " The person darkly chuckled ..

>>>>>

" Maa please eat something , you haven't eaten anything from yesterday " Mr Chakravarti said caressing his daughter's hair .  " Baba I'm not hungry " Aradhya smiled sadly at her father .  " It won't work now , Look what your maa has prepared . भिंडी करी और मछली करी " Mr Chakravarti said with a chuckle .

" If you insist " now being a Bengali who can resist fish curry and ladyfinger curry . Aradhya stood up from the bed but staggered back . " Are you okay " Mr Chakravarti became worried .  " Everything's fine baba " Aradhya smiled at her father and walked downstairs to the dinning room .

After eating a plate she decide to take stroll in the garden . Her phone rang , she became a bit excited thinking about Arhaan calling her but soon the excitement faded away seeing an unknown number calling her .  " Hello " she said In her weak voice .

" Oh how I wish I could make you more stronger " the person said  " who is speaking" Aradhya felt a bit scared .  " Your well wisher , anyways stay alert anything might happen at anytime " the person spoke and hung up the call before Aradhya could respond back ..

>>>>

A week passed with Aradhya staying at her own house and Arhaan not calling her . She became more stressed and worried .. " Get up " her bestfriend who became her instant support said .  " Sanvi yaar , kya hua " Aradhya who was reading a book leaning on the window sheild said .

" We're going to the mall " Aradhya shook her head  " yes we're , I'm craving for some chicken goodies " Sanvi said and seeing the hopeful eyes Aradhya couldn't deny .

Taking a small shower she dressed up . A sigh left her mouth seeing her reflection at the mirror . Her hands went to the Vermilion box to take a pinch of it .  " Çhale " Sanvi asked seeing her friend getting lost in her thoughts ...

Aradhya drove her car to the mall with Sanvi blasting some music in the car . " Let's go " Sanvi dragged Aradhya to the Pantaloons . After two hours of tiring themselves they walked to the food court .  " Sanvi tu order karle , me washroom hokar ati hu " Aradhya said and walked to the nearest washroom ..

After completing her business she walked out only to get trapped by a strong arm around her neck . " I have tolerated enough , now no one can snatch you away from me " she heard this words before falling into the pit of darkness ...

To be continued 😄

Sneak peek of next chapter -

" Kon ho tum " a loud yell left Aradhya's mouth . Being tied to the bed isn't helping her situation .  " The name is Y-----"

____

Do vote and comment ☺️