three }

" Maa you called me " Aradhya said as soon as she entered her Mother in law's room . Her mom nodded and told her to take a sit beside her . " Bahu here is our Ancestral jewelries . Tomorrow is your reception , I hope you wear this dear " her mom said making her nod .

She left the room to her or his room . On entering the room she found Aarhan sitting on the couch with his laptop talking to some clients . Without making any noise she went to the closet . " Aish .. This Sanvi , why did she pack this revealing Night gowns " Aradhya said and sighed .

" Aradhya " Aarhan called from behind making her startled . Well he saw her gazing at those lingerie making his cheeks flush . " Uh .. yes " she said turning around with the lingeries behind her back . " That for tomorrow , I wanted to ask you which color your lahenga will be . I mean so that I can purchase the same suit color " Aarhan said .

" Nude shade of Pink " Aradhya said making him nod . " Aarhan " she called him before he could walk out of the closet . " About the Pakfehra Rasam , Do you want to go the day after tomorrow or on the eight day . " Aradhya said .

" I don't know a shit about this rituals , so you can decide . And just inform me " Aarhan said and left . Aradhya somehow felt a bit low . She isn't expecting anything from him but just a little kindness . " Is it that hard for him to not be rude " she huffed making her way back to her work .

_______

In the evening

" Wow Bhabi look , someone gifted you this amazing pendant with a portrait of yours " Divya said handing Aradhya the portrait . It was her picture but it was 3 years back . A silent gasp left her mouth . " And this pendant has the initials of A and V " Akshay said which caught Aarhan's attention .

" Must be a fabulous Artist . But bhabi this pic of yours isn't from the recent days right " Divya said making her glance at her way. Aarhan was keenly observing her reactions. " Yeah , This picture was taken on my graduation day " Aradhya said . Akshay chuckled

" Bhabi has a secret admirer " he said earning a stern glare from his brother . But before they could say anything , Aarhan snatched the pendant from Akshay's palm . " I will send it for investigation . " He said and walked . " Um .. that wasn't needed but okay , afterall it's about his wife's safety " heat crept upon Aradhya's cheeks hearing Divya's words .

Later that night after having dinner with her family she walked up to their room only to get pinned on the door . " A secret admirer huh " Aarhan said in his low husky voice making her shiver . " Aarhan what are you doing ? " Aradhya said making him chuckle . He bent down to her level and whispered in her ear

" Just to remind you , you're Mrs Aradhya Aarhan Malhotra " saying this he left to the bathroom . Her heart thumped vigorously . She shook her head and head in to the closet to get changed .

()()()( Next morning )

Sun shone the brightest today as well as the mood of the family members .
Aradhya woke up and got changed in a beautiful saree .

Applying the vermilion on her forehead she walked downstairs only to see her family preparing for today

" Aradhya beta you came , come sit on this tool " Chachi said making her nod . She went to the chair which was kept in the middle of the living room with a table infront .
" Uh. . you must be confused . This is a ritual where the bride sits and the other's gives blessings with gifts " Chacha jii said making her smile and nod at him . Soon Divya came with a tray of food , and Akshya following him with a glass of water and juice .

Her eyes searched for his presence but found nothing . " Aarhan went to the venue for a last check . We will leave at the afternoon " her father-in-law said making her blush . Everyone one chuckled seeing her reaction . And the ritual started .

Firstly grandpa came and took a spoonful of Rice and some curry and took it infront of her lips . She smiled and took the food after that touched his foot to get blessings . Grandpa gave her a beautiful saree with a jwelery set .

And so on ....

Atlast but not the least Divya came and smiled at her " bhabhi look I'm not rich as them ,but I can gift you something previous okay " Divya said making her chuckle .she nodded and let her feed her the food .

" Here " Divya said handing the large photo frame which consists of her and Aarhan's pictures from the starting of their wedding. " Divya it's so beautiful and precious. Thank you for gifting me this " she said making everyone smile at her .

" Oh look bhaiya came " Akshay said making her glance at him . " Maa Bhaiya should gift bhabi something right " Divya said making Aarhan look at her . Indeed she was looking so beautiful . Mrs Malhotra nodded and asked Aarhan to feed her ..

" Um ..here " he said and took out the velvet box from his pocket . It was a gold bracelet with the initials of ' his queen ' on it . Whistle erupted from the others making them blush . " Um .. Shall I feed you something , although I don't have a gift for you " she mumbled looking into his eyes making him nod .

She fed him the halwa and everyone adored the couple. " Who said I can't get my gift " saying this Aarhan stole a quick kiss from her . He kissed his cheeks . The elder's laughed out loud while the younger one's groaned at the PDA ..

To be continued 😄

Goofy 🤪 .. Do vote and comment ☺️