Eleven }

" Yes Neha " Aradhya asked once they reached the Balcony . Neha smiled at her and then spoke  " You're so beautiful Aradhya . Just like how Aarhan described . " Neha said making Aradhya look at her in a weird way.  " He spoke about me " she asked

" Yes , and was not going to stop telling about you . Aradhya I know how you felt when Aarhan was giving me all his attention . Look I'm not the evil character here . And I'm not interested in Aarhan in that way " Neha chuckled

" By looks , yes I look younger than Aarhan but by age I'm older than him . I'm already 30 and a divorced lady " Neha said smiling sadly to which Aradhya's eyes widened . " You're divorced " Aradhya asked for confirmation . Neha nodded . " That husband of mine left me because I can't give him a child " Neha sighed .

Aradhya said nothing and looked at Neha with sad eyes . " He was my first love , he used to tell me that we could have adopted a baby but all changed when he took interest in some other girl and thus we're divorced " Neha said . " I'm so sorry Neha for having a doubt . I didn't mean it in some other way.  " Aradhya said while fiddling with her fingers making Neha smile .

" It's okay Aradhya . Anyways I'll be leaving a in a day to Chennai " Neha said to which Aradhaya nodded . They both chatted for a while before parting ways ...

>>>>>>

Getting clad into a nice saree , Aradhya started applying makeup . Yes she likes makeup and is fond of it . Blending her eyes with nude pink  eyeshadow  she applied a scarlet red lipstick   . Keeping her hair straight she thought of walking downstairs . It's already 6pm and Aarhan must be waiting for her .

" Wow" a gasp left Akshay's mouth seeing Aradhya standing on the last stair

" Wow" a gasp left Akshay's mouth seeing Aradhya standing on the last stair . Hearing him Aarhan too turned around only to let his jaw hit the ground .  " I - um You - " he stuttered making everyone laugh . " Aarhan beta there's nothing to feel shy about complimenting your wife " his chachi  said ..

Aarhan coughed out and extended his palm for Aradhya . " Bhabi you look a little bit taller " Akshay teased making Aradhya glare at him . Wearing a 3 inch heel surely makes her taller than her usual height . " Aksh stop teasing your bhabhi " Maa scolded him making him chuckle .

" Ready Mrs Malhotra " Aarhan whispered in her ears making her shiver . " Yes " she said . Aarhan looked at his family and sighed looking at their teasing smile . " We're going on a date " Aarhan announced .  " Yes beta go and enjoy your night " Dad said .

And then they both left to their destination . Aarhan sat on the driver seat while Aradhya on the passenger seat . They sat in a comfortable silence . She took a chance to look at her husband .

He was dressed in a black shirt and tight trousers . His biceps were clad in the shirt  while his thighs were looking so inviting . Aradhya mentally slapped her cheeks for thinking dirty . " Well you can look at me all you want wifey but this husband of yours need to drive and your stare isn't helping much " Aarhan said making her cough out .

" I wasn't looking at you " she said and turned her eyes to the view outside . Aarhan chuckled which sounded heavenly to Aradhya's ears.  " Where are we going ? " Aradhya asked . " It's a suprise Mrs Malhotra " Aarhan said making her sigh .

And in more 20 mins they reached their destination . Coming out of the car they saw the restaurant . Kiyan  . Aradhya looked at Aarah shocked . " Well wifey I know every single details about you.  " And yes it's Aradhya's favourite restaurant .

Aarhan slides his arm Around her waist and walked inside .  " Welcome Mr and Mrs Malhotra " the manager welcomed them in . Aarhan gave him a stiff nod and went to their seat . He booked a private seat for him and his wife .

" Ara order anything you want "  Aarhan said making her nod . Her thoughts ran inside her mind . ' why isn't he telling me how I look ' ' Do I look bad ' sighing she roamed her eyes on the menu . " I'll take Chicken Tikka , Egg Salad , Pepper noodles " she said and looked at Aarhan . He called the waiter and gave her order . "  So Ara " he started

" Baba called me today in the morning  " her smile widened hearing her father's name . " What did he say ? " She asked . " Wednesday , baba called us for lunch . " He said making her nod . " He will talk with you tomorrow in the office " they chatted for a while and then their food came .

Silently eating they both completed their dinner by then it's already 9pm . And yes it takes more than an hour to reach this restaurant . The time they reached her was past 7pm and it took them 20 mins to arrange the order ..

" I think we should go home now .. " Aradhya said making Aarhan nod . After paying they both went outside to their car . Driving off to their house they reached there by 50 mins .

A heavy feeling got placed in Aradhya's heart . She walked inside the house only to get pulled back . Aarhan looked at her wrapping his hands around her waist pulling her closer . " Did I mention that how beautiful you're looking today . " He breathed out making her blush .

She closed her eyes when she felt him nearing towards her face. And then she felt like the world came to hault . Aarhan attached his lips on her forehead taking her breath away . " Thank you for making my evening special Mrs Malhotra " he said before he  detached his lips ..

To be continued 😄

Do vote and comment ☺️