Thirty-Four }

" Haye Bhagwan ! Ara beta kitni bar mana Kiya hai kitchen me mat Aya Karo " Aradhya who just came to make a shake for her got startled because of Chachi . " Chachi I just came to make a shake for me " Aradhya reasoned  " Nhi nhi beta , you should've called Divya " Chachi said making her smile ..

" Now come on I'll send someone to your room with the shake " Chachi pulled her out of the kitchen . It's been 4 months since Diwali , four blissful months of being pregnant.  " Divya go to the kitchen and tell Amla to prepare the shake for Aradhya " Chachi said and made her sit on the couch .

Aradhya felt so overwhelmed by their love and care . " Ara beta ro kyu Rahi ho " Mr Malhotra who just came back from him evening jogging said to his daughter in law.  " Kisine kuch kha ? Arhaan ne kuch kha kya ? " before she could say anything Mr Malhotra shouted for Arhaan .

" Arhaan niche aao jaldi " Arhaan who was working from home got startled and rushed downstairs . " Dad ! Is Ara okay " the first he asked " No she is not , why is my daughter crying " Arhaan look puzzled , he looked at Aradhya who had tears in her eyes .

" Ara what happened? Pain ho Rahi hai ? Shall I call the doctor ? " he cupped her cheeks and asked getting worried .. " Papa , Arhaan Aisa kuch nhi hai . Ap logo ka pyar dekh kar I got emotional " Aradhya said making them sigh in releif ..

>>>>

It was 10 pm at night , Aradhya who slept reading a book woke up feeling ticklish . " Aram se , utha Diya kya tumhe " Arhaan who was massaging her feet with oil to reduce the swelling asked . " Arhaan kya kar rhe ho " she asked getting shy  " taking care of my beautiful wife and our little one" She shook her head and held his hands pulling him up .

" you must be tired right " she laid his head on her lap and stroked his hair . Arhaan who had his face near her belly nuzzled into it . " Shh let me talk to my baby " Arhaan as usual talked with his baby ..

_____________

2.5 months later --

" Areh Sunte ho , Humari Ghar me Judwa paida hone wala hai " Mr Malhotra shouted making everyone happy . Everyone blessed Aradhya making her smile at them . " Me to kehta hu abhi Aradhya ka ' Shad ' ki tayari karte hai " Mr Chakravarti said making everyone nod ..

And few days later on a auspicious day Aradhya's Shad was decided .. wearing a beautiful saree pairing it with light jewelry and makeup , Aradhya stepped down .

" Kitni pyari lag Rahi ho " Mrs Chakravarti smiled at her daughter and held her carefully before taking her to the hall . " Aram se " Aradhya sat on the floor . " Time for the blessings" first her father , followed by her mom and in-laws .

" bhabhi start eating , looking so delicious" Akshay said and received a smack from Arhaan on his head . Tho she couldn't eat that much but she tried .

>>>>>

>>>>>

" Arhaan " Aradhya called for her husband making him look at her

" Can I have tandoori momos please " she gave him her infamous puppy eyes making him shook his head " No Aradhya it's not good for the babies " Arhaan said

" ap hamesha Aisa krte ho , rukho me Papa ko call karti hu " Arhaan sighed and took his phone from the night stand and ordered for her . Or else his Dad will eat his head  ---

One more chapter to go >>>

Do vote and comment ☺️