seven }

" Oh my god Ma'am are you okay " the girl asked in her fake concerned voice making Aradhya glare at her way . " Yes , I'm absolutely fine . Thanks for your concern" Aradhya said trying her best not to burst out at her .

This all happened when her baba told her to convey some news regarding the new project to Aarhan . And that's how she is standing in the 15th floor of Malhotra Industry  where exactly her husband's cabin is situated . " Ma'am Mr Malhotra is busy now . I would like to inform you that meet him in his break hours " the girl said .

" And who are you to him miss ? I know very well that he isn't busy right now . So now if you excuse me " Aradhya said before making her way towards Aarhan's cabin . '' Aarhan dad told me to give this file to you " she said entering his cabin .

" And may I know who gave you the right to enter my cabin without my permission Ms Chakravarti " she felt numb hearing how he was addressing her.  " I - Mr Malhotra It was important " she said with her eyes fixed on his . " Fine just give me the file and leave . And from the next time don't come inside without my permission . " Aarhan said .

Aradhya sucked in a breath before walking out of his cabin without any other word . On her way she met with the girl whom she met before . The sly girl just gave her a smirk making her heart clench . ' Am I that weak that his mere words are hurting me ' she thought while driving .

Sighing she dialled her father's number . " Baba Can I spend some time in the park . I'm not feeling well " Aradhya asked . " Yes beta , the interview is over so you can take a break " Mr Chakravarti said making her hum on the call .

She decided to go the McDonald's . Eating is the best way to cure one's broken heart . Atleast it's her method.
" One Burger , Cappuccino one , ans fries " she ordered for herself . Taking her order she went to an empty table .

In between her eating she felt a hand grabbing her fries . A deep frown creased her forehead . Frowning she looked at the person infront her . But soon her frown changed into a big smile . " Yuvi " she exclaimed and lunged towards him for a bear hug.  The Yuvi guy smiled and hugged her back .

" I missed you Ara " Yuvi said . Yuvi or Yuvraj Singhaniya the famous singer . And also the bestest Buddy of Aradhya . They meet in their highschool . Yuvraj was shy and the introvert type of guy . The first one to approach him was Aradhya . Out of all her classmates she was the one who was determined to be friends with him .

And after college they parted from each other. Aradhya made him beleive that His life is the first priority . He always wanted to be a singer . But being the son of the most popular Business man he was forced into business . So after taking his Bachelor degree in Business he went to America to purse his singing career .

" I missed you too Yuvi " she said and tried to mumble her cries in his chest . " Don't cry baccha , look now I'm here . Your Yuvi is here " he said wiping her tears making her smile at him . They both sat on the table discussing about their life . But one thing She missed is about her marriage .

" Holy Pumpkin , Yuvi it's past 6pm . " Aradhya said out of sudden making Yuvi frown . " Why , what's the problem Ara . Uncle never set a time for you before " Yuvi said . " Uh that . But I need to return home now Yuvi " she herself don't know why is she hiding her potential married life from him . It's just doesn't felt right .

" Okay then . I'll call you up at night " Yuvi said to which Aradhya smiled at him . " Is that even a question Yuvi . Ofcourse I missed you , and have a lot to catch up " Aradhya said and took her bag before leaving ..

One thing more she put her vermillion in a way that it got hidden by her hair and about the bangles she opened them in the car .

>>>>>>>

On reaching her home . She first called her father about her arrival and then Sanvi who was actually excited to meet Yuvi . Sighing she opened the pin from her saree and before she could unwrap her saree she heard the slamming of heard . " I see Madam was busy spending time with some guy " Aarhan's voice was heard from behind .

" What do you mean Aarhan " she asked . " Oh please don't try to pull that clueless act . I exactly know What you were doing " Aarhan said flashing his phone's screen on her face . " How did you get this pic " she asked to which he shrugged. It was the pic of her and yuvi hugging each other .

" Aarhan listen you refused to accept the fact that I'm your wife then why are you so tensed about me meeting any guy " she asked to which Aarhan scoffed . " I have a reputation Mrs Malhotra " saying this he went to the washroom .

" Yes ofc what else " she mumbled and started redoing her work ..

To be continued 😄.

Do vote and comment ☺️