Thirteen }

" Come on Aradhya . It won't take us longer " Vivaan whined while shaking Aradhya's hand . " And you want me to beleive you . Vivaan the last time we went to the club was probably 2 years ago and I'm not going to experience that hilarious moment again " Aradhya stayed in her position not moving an inch .

" We were young at that time Aradhya " Vivaan stated to which Aradhya rolled her eyes . " Quit it you were 24 an I was 22 " Aradhya said . Vivaan is her senior as well as her best buddy . " I promise I'll take care of the situation this time if anything happens " Vivaan swore and nodded .

" Okay But not in this clothes.  I'll go and change. Text me the address " Aradhya said . Vivaan nodded    " okay be there at 8pm . Scarlett bar " Vivaan said while Aradhya threw him her thumbs-up . Getting in the car she drove off to her house . It's already 4pm .

On reaching the Malhotra Mansion she walked into the hall . " Maa Papa are you guys going somewhere " Aradhya asked . " Yes beta , your Bua called from Banaras . " Mrs Malhotra answered to which Aradhya nodded . " So both of you are going ? " She asked . " We're going too Ara . Divya will go for her college trip while This Akshay decided to go with us . " Chachu said .

" Where is Arhaan ? " Aradhya asked . " He went with Neha . Call him and ask him when will he come home " Mrs Malhotra said to which Aradhya nodded . " I'll be going out with the investors of my company tonight " Aradhya informed them .

" Ofcourse beta . Just before going inform Teja " Mr Malhotra said . Teja is the butler of their house . " Yes Maa . Come I'll see you off " she said . " No no beta you go and rest . We will call you once we reach there " Mrs Malhotra said .

>>>>>>>

It's already 7pm Aradhya decided to take a shower . She came out wearing a robe.  Sighing she opened her phone and dialled his number . On 4 rings he picked up the call .

Arhaan - Hello

Aradhya - hi , Maa and the other's went to your aunt's house .

Arhaan - I know Maa called me

Aradhya - oh , when are you coming back .

Arhaan - Probably at night . After 11 maybe .

Aradhya - okay . I'll Be outside for a meet-up.

Arhaan - okay .

She hung up the call not knowing what to say more.  Tracing the outfits with her fingers she took out a particular Outfit .

Pairing it with Rings , she cuffed her left wrist with a diamond wrist watch

Pairing it with Rings , she cuffed her left wrist with a diamond wrist watch . Wearing her black heels she walked out of her room . Reaching downstairs she saw Teja standing at the door . " Uncle Teja . I'll be going now , can you ask the cook to reheat the food when Arhaan and Neha comes back " Aradhya said .

Teja nodded   . Aradhya walked towards her car  and drove off to Scarlett .

>>>

" My god you're looking so ravishing "  Vivaan commented to which Aradhya rolled her eyes.  " Only if you weren't married to that Malhotra " he mumbled to which Aradhya smacked his arm.  " Thanks for the compliment Vivaan " she said  . Vivaan took her to the other people .

" Mind having a dance with me " a unfamiliar voice made her startle . She looked at the source and her eyes widened . " Reyansh Sekhawat " she whispered to herself . " I'm sorry For not being able to attend the meeting Mrs Malhotra " Reyansh politely said ..

" It's okay Mr Sekhawat.  " she said. She looked at the forwarded hand towards her and gently took it .  " She is married to Arhaan Malhotra. Just a reminder for you Mr Sekhawat " Vivaan added to which Aradhya passed him a glare and smiled at Reyansh getting embarrassed.

" I know my limits Mr Rajput " Reyansh said and lead the way to the dance floor . " I should say that Mrs Malhotra is looking beautiful " Reyansh said . " You too look good Mr Sekhawat " she said . Just in thier mid of dancing she noticed a pair of familiar eyes . Or maybe the drinks started effecting her .

" I guess it's enough Mrs Malhotra . You're getting tipsy   " Mr Sekhawat said to which she nodded and looked at the crowd searching for those beautiful eyes . " Aradhya " Vivaan called out for her . She walked towards the man and raised her eyebrows .. " Your hubby is here to take you with him " Vivaan said .

Aradhya's eyes widened in realisation. She looked at her watch and sighed . " It's just 11 Vivaan " she said trying not to sound bored . " Yes yes   and look who's here " Vivaan said . Aradhya turned out only to get collided with a hard chest ..

" Shall we go Now Mrs Malhotra" Arhaan whispered in her ears making her nod . She waved at Reyansh and Vivaan and walked out ..

To be continued

Do vote and comment ☺️