Thirty }

Malhotra Mansion :

" Aradhya beta we're very ashamed of our behaviour  .. if possible please forgive us " Mr Malhotra pleaded looking at Aradhya ." Papa Ap logo ko tab Jo sahi lagi thi apne Kiya , but iska matlab ye nahi ki me itni jaldi maf kar dungi   " Aradhya gave them a tight lipped smile and walked towards her room .

" Vai me bat Karu bhabi se " Divya asked to which Arhaan shook his head  " Not now Divya she is still angry with us " Arhaan spoke making them sigh ..  " Ab sahi hai humari beti jo Ghar Laut ayi " Chacha Ji said with a smile on his face ..

Here in their room Aradhya was placing her stuff in the cupboard when Arhaan entered the room  " I want to say something " Aradhya said  " Ha bolo na " Arhaan smiled at her  " I'll have my dinner in my room " Arhaan's smile left his lips hearing her words . " Aradhya Maa ne tumhare favourite dishes baniye hai aj " Aradhya gave him a bored look

" Aj bari pyar arehi hai Maa ko , kaha tha ye pyar jab tumne muje dhakke dekar nikala tha " She spoke with her head high  " Aradhya can't we just forget this things for a night , Papa ne mafi mangi hai na tumse " Arhaan said in a desperate voice.

" Arhaan please I don't want to talk with anyone of you , if you're having problem with me eating in my room then fine I'll go out and have it " Aradhya threw the saree on the floor and dashed out of her room . Mrs Malhotra who was standing outside the room looked at her daughter-in-law with a sad look .

" Maa Ap yaha " Arhaan spoke seeing his mother standing with tears in her eyes  " Ha , Tum logo ko bulane ayi thi " Arhaan roamed his palm on his face and sighed  " I'm sorry Maa " he said  " Aradhya is right , I wasn't able to help her when she was in a difficult situation  " Mrs Malhotra cried out

>>>

Outfit >

Outfit >

The next morning Aradhya got dressed and reached the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee.  " Bhabi " she heard Divya's voice from behind . " Kuch chaiye tha" She spoke with her back facing her  " Bhabi I'm sorry mere liye apko itna kuch sehna pada " Aradhya rolled her eyes and turned around with her cup .

" I'm not angry with you Divya , you were as helpless as me at that time . We both were on the same boat but the thing is your family trusted you because you're their own blood and did not trust me because I'm just their daughter-in-law "  Aradhya spoke and walked out of the kitchen .

On her way she crossed her path with Mr Malhotra ( chacha )  . " Kahi ja rehi ho beta " He asked. " Office " she gave her reply ....

Later that day -

" Ma'am someone wants to meet you "  Aradhya's secretary informed her making her frown because she isn't expecting anyone right at the moment. " Hmm " the person entered the cabin ..  " good Evening Mrs Malhotra " she raised her eyes to see the person  " you .. what are you doing here ? " She asked

" Ma'am I know our sir was wrong from the very first but ma'am please meet him once , he isn't in his best situation this days " Rohan pleaded making her groan in annoyance   " Mr Rohan apko pata haina Apke boss kese the " Aradhya spoke ..

" I know ma'am but it's my request to you .. please can you visit him once and let him explain his side " a scoff left her mouth hearing the word explain. " As If anymore explanations are left " Aradhya rolled her eyes and gave him a curt nod  " just once " saying this she turned around ..

To be continued 😄

Do you think that Aaradhya is getting harsh on The Malhotra family -

Do vote and comment ☺️