Twenty - Nine }

Aradhya's POV :

" Maa what's all this " Aradhya pointed her nails out at the new made garden making her mother sigh . " Ye jo tera husband hai usi ka kaam hai .. " Aradhya rolled her eyes at the numerous flower bouquets . " Aur kab tak chalega ye sab vai " her father who just came inside the house after having his jogging said .

" Ask your daughter " Aradhya said nothing and walked to the kitchen .. she peeked from the window and found the Black Mercedes at the side of the road ..it became her daily routine from the past 1 and a half month to peek from the windows until the car disappear from her sight ..

" Ara " her mother's concerned voice reached her ears making her shook her head  " Kiu Ara " Aradhya sighed " galti usne ki hai , he have to suffer " saying this she walked to her room .

>>>>

Malhotra Enterprise:

" Boss we arranged the meeting " but before he could speak they were interrupted by a knock . " Mr Malhotra we have Mr Chakravarti waiting for you " Arhaan's eyes widened  " Send him in , Mr Kulkarni send the documents through mail " saying this he walked to the door to welcome his father-in-law .

" Please come Baba " he said and walked inside his office  " Kese hi beta "  " me thik hu " Mr Chakravarti nodded and spoke " Dekho beta ap Jo kar rhe ho wo sab thik hai but Mera ghar koi garden nahi hai " Mr Chakravarti laughed out.  " Me mantu hu tum guilty ho and want her forgiveness . " Arhaan nodded .

" Par wo mera beti hai I know her more than you do , she is as stubborn as me .. " saying this Mr Chakravarti said something further which made Arhaan smile widely ..

Chakravarti Mansion -

" Areh Ap agye itne jaldi " Mrs Chakravarti smiled at her husband but her smile faded seeing a familiar face .  " Me laya hu , apko bhi pata hai Ki Arhaan guilty hai " Mrs Chakravarti smiled at Arhaan and gave him blessings ..

" Kamre me hai apni jao mil lo " Arhaan excitedly went upstairs to his wife's room .. peeking through the door he smiled seeing her laying on her stomach . ." Maa Did you bring my tea ? " Hearing no response she turned her head around 

" Ap , ap yha kya kar rehe ho ? Aur Maa kaha hai " Aradhya asked straightening her shirt  " me hu aur kisiki kya jarurat " Arhaan smirked at her .. little did she know that he did notice her peeking through the curtains .

" Go from here , I don't want to see your face " Aradhya turned around " acha ab aisa to nhi hai , kon thi wo jo Curtains se peek kar rahi thi har din " her ears turned pink hearing his words  " wo to Mai car ka number check kar rehi thi " Aradhya stated making Arhaan chuckle ..

" Ab itna bhi na wait Karao Jaan , I missed you a lot " he back hugged her .  " Kiu nhi kiya tha mera yakeen " Aradhya started hitting his chest making him suck in a breath.  " Halad hi kuch aisi thi " he hugged her tightly making Her chuckle ..

" Ap chalogi na ghar " she shook her head making him frown at her  " Mujhe kuch aur din rehna hai " Arhaan groaned and shook his head " nhi tum chal rahi ho wo bhi kal subha " Aradhya glared at him but he paid no heed to it ...

To be continued 😄

Sorry for the late update 😪

Do Vote and comment