Come into my World

Disclaimer

Before you read this book please keep in mind that my main character calls their parents Mommy and daddy. If it is too awkward or childish for you then I suggest to read another book.

Gabriel's POV

I was enjoying my beauty sleep when suddenly someone jumped on top off me.

I almost die.

"Gab! Wake up!"

Whoever the fuck this person was grab my face and squishes my cheeks like a fucking stressball.

"Wake up!"

If I ignore him. He will go away eventually so I turn on my side.

"Gaaaaabbbbbbb!!!"

Why is he still here?!

I need to use some force then.

I secretly press a button on my bed and the weight on top off me was instantly gone.

The next thing I know I hear a groan and multiple curse.

"Where did that even come from?!" Exclaimed the intruder.

I am not even surprised when the door of my room suddenly opens.

"What the hell's happening here?!"

Of all the people why him!

I turn my back to them and continue ignoring them.

"Why are you on the floor and where did that big fucking gym ball came from?!"

"I don't know daddy! I am just waking him up then suddenly I was catapulted out from his bed and fucking a gym ball as big as mars hit me in the face!"

"Impressive!" Daddy exclaimed.

"That's all you can say?! I almost had an amnesia because of that thing." My brother whined.

"Don't worry son amnesia only happens to people who uses their brain. You don't use yours so You're safe."

James Rosen-Hower sucessfully decimated again one of his children.

Father of the year right there!

"Whatever. I am starving. Just wake him up daddy!"

I hear Jamison walks out of my room.

"Gabriel. I understand you are tired  but You're mom is getting hungry-"

He doesn't need to say more.

I jumped out of bed and sleepily rush to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

After that, I grab my smirking father and dash towards the dining area.

"Sorry Mommy I am late!" I Shouts while I kiss and hug my mom first then goes around the table to do the same thing to my siblings.

"Goodmorning Gabby!" Sunshine greeted me happily.

"Goodmorning sissy!" I greeted her with matching enthusiasm.

We hugged each other.

5

4

3

2

1

"That's enough." Grey grumbled.

He literally push my face so that I can part with my beloved sister-in-law.