Magic Shop

Allyna's POV

I did not expect any visitors today. Well no one visited us anyway that's why I was shock when someone knocked on our door.

When I opened it the guards of Gabriel greeted me.

"Goodmorning Duch-"

The other guard suddenly elbows the guard who was talking.

Duch? Huh?

"Anyway madam. Our Queen I mean Mrs. Rosen-Hower would like for you to wear this today."

He gave me a medium sized box.

I am tempted to shake it but according to the movies I've watched I should not do it.

"It's not a bomb is it?" I Ask jokingly.

The 2 guards cough at the same time and didn't make any eye contact to me.

What's wrong with my question?

"We'll just wait outside madam."

I nodded and closes the door.

Grandma is currently sleeping in front of the TV. It is part of her routine. She'll wake up in 2 hours then eat her snack then back to sleep again.

Good thing grandma is used to this routine. It is much easier to take care of her. Sometimes Mike visits her. She is always happy whenever he visits.

 She is always happy whenever he visits

This dress. 

I have nothing to say.

I don't think this dress fits my image.
I don't know why Mrs. Rosen-Hower bought me this dress.

The fabric was so soft. It is very comfy and appropriate for this weather.

She even provided shoes for me.

I kiss grandma's forehead and double check that she has food the whole day before I go.

The guards are as usual waiting in front of my apartment building.

I am seriously curious how many black suv cars does Gabriel's family has.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

I am answered with a silence.

I shrug my shoulders and just go with it.

We stop by in front of Wendys.

The car door was opened by Gabriel.

I don't know what happened but I think I stopped breathing.