Yoghurt Shake

Gabriel's POV

I am so pumped today.

I did not even use the lift going down to the ground floor. I just slide through the banister.

The staffs greeted me goodmorning which I return with my beautiful smile.

"Goodmorning family!" I shouted as I make my rounds to the whole family.

I know that a lot of people will feel uncomfortable if they learn that we always kiss and hug each other every morning.

The thing is my parents grew up in a dysfunctional family so at a very young age they thought us that skinship and showing affection by hugging and kissing is okay.

To each our own I guess. I just think that people are giving us a weird stare because they are jealous and hell we are an attractive bunch.

The Rosen-Hower genes is very dominant.
Don't tell daddy I said that because we'll never hear the end of it.

"You look beautiful Sis!" I told Sunshine.

As usual your holy grumpiness sitting beside her just huff .

"Thank you Gabby! You are beautiful as well!" Sunshine replied cheerfully.

I swipe my invisible front bangs and wink at her.

"Aren't I always?" I answered.

"Please Gabriel not in front of our breakfast." Daddy rebut.

I glare at my grinning father then transfer my gaze to my gorgeous mommy.

I pout at mommy which she saw immediately. She narrow her eyes at me then look at my unsuspecting grinning father.

Mommy slap daddy's arm and exclaim "Gideon! Are you picking on my poor Gabriel this early!"

Daddy flinch on mommys voice.

"No love!" Daddy exclaimed.

"Don't lie to me Gideon! I saw you sinisterly grinning while looking at Gabriel!"

You can see the look of panic in his face.

Since we love our father with our whole heart none of us help him.

"I am grinning love because I am delighted that our breakfast was our kids and yours favorite dishes."

Shit! He diverted her attention. Damn it.

As expected mommy look at the spread in front of her and smile.

"Your right Gideon."

Not really a spread. It's just 3 platter of egg with scrambled and sunny side up, 2 platter of sausage, 3 platter of chocolate chip, blueberry and plain pancake, loads of fried rice, corned beef lastly 2 bowl of salad.

See? Not much.

"Alfred."

Mommy calls Albert .

"Yes ma'am?"

"Make sure that all our staff had their breakfast. I notice some of them are loosing weight. I know that we are serving three meals a day. It might not be enough to sustain them. Can you just give them snacks in between?"

"Certainly ma'am." Albert  replied then bow while going back to his original place.

"Is my outfit okay?" I ask to all of them.

Only Sunshine, Parker and mommy looks at me and the rest ignores my question.

"You look fine Gabriel. You normally dress like that. Why do you ask?" Parker ask.

"I am going on a date." I answered nonchalantly while eating.

Simultaneously, all the cutlery that my whole family is currently holding fell on their plate.

All of them has a horrified look expression on their faces.

Like a drop of a coin all of them starts talking at the same time.

I am sure I heard
"What the hell?!"

"You are going on a date with that get up?!"

And the voice of daddy was on top of everyone.

"No son of mine will go on a date while looking like a hairless chihuahua!!"

Do I look that bad?!

I just wear my normal clothes and they don't comment on it. Now I told them that I am going on a date with my usual clothes and I suddenly look like a hairless chihuahua?!

I really need to exchange my family to a normal one.

"We'll deal with your outfit Gabriel after our breakfast. So my babies please finish all your meal and then we will help my middle child to dress like a man. Understood?!"
Mommy told all of us.

Everyone nodded at mom even the staff.

All the food was gone in 20 minutes.

Next thing I know I was lifted from my seat and I am being carried to my parents room.

We are all gathered inside of our parents foyer inside their room.

"Okay all of you. Listen to me. Bring your clothes that you think will be appropriate to Gabriel. NOW!" Mommy commanded.

I heard Sunshine excitedly tell Grey. "I have this pink sparkly dress that will surely look pretty when Gabby wears it."

Oh fucking God.

I'll not wear it Sunshine! I exclaimed in my head.

On second thought.
If that dress has a tutu as a skirt then I'll try it.

I swear. I tried more than 20 outfits and YES I tried the dress that Sunshine brought just to make her happy.
It didn't flatter my curves though. Shame.

Finally they settle on a simple outfit.

I am a tshirt and pants guy so wearing this feels unusual

They all told me I look great.

Fine. I'll believe them. They are family of course I'll believe them.

"You now look like a golden retriever that was newly groomed." Daddy commented.

Damn it.

Surprise?

So I mentioned I attended a fan meet. It was NetJames. Got a 2:1 picture, signed poster and hitouch with them.
I really enjoy it.🤭

Some of you are messaging me but I honestly open my messages once in a blue moon. I can see your messages if it is on my wall.

I'll reply on my off.

Annnddd I am honestly confuse on why the reads of my other books are increasing inspite of no promotion and I got 3.9k followers! Can you all believe it?!

Anyway it's flu season guys. Be healthy and love you all!!💜💜