Cheers

Allyna' POV

Allyna' POV

So the routine of making 2 large Iced milk chocolate everyday started.

They usually comes in early. They never cut off the line. They waited until it is their turn but there is a day that is really weird. They cut to the front, ignoring all the people before them.

Two days ago

I was very busy that time because it was like 7 in the morning and everyone wants their caffeine fix within five minutes.

"Miss."

I look up and saw the guard who usually buys the drink.

"Yes?"

"We're so sorry to impose but we really need the milk chocolate that we usually order right this minute."

I stare at the Rosen-Hower's bodyguard and he looks grim.

"What the fuck?! You can't cut to the front!"
One of the customer yelled.

One of the guard looked at the man who shouted and just stare  him down.

"Miss. Please."

I return my gaze to the guard who look like he was ready to beg.

I nodded silently and moved faster to make the said drink.

I don't know what is happening but I have a feeling if I don't finish this within two minutes, apocalypse will occur.

In record time I gave the 2 large drinks to the guard. He nodded and hands me a wad of cash which can probably pay my rent for 3 months.

The 2 guards runs out of the coffee shop as if it is a matter of life and death.

What is happening? And to whom they are delivering that drinks?

I look back to the customer waiting patiently in front of the cashier.

"Sorry for waiting. Can I take your order please?"

End of Flashback

After that incident, I made sure that I have a pre-made milk chocolate in the fridge. I don't know why I did that.

Two hours before I end my shift a customer entered the coffee shop.

She's very beautiful. As soon as she entered, a radiant smile is plastered on her face. She looks cheery if that is a word.

She is petite and has an amazing flame red hair. She looks like a pixie. She's wearing a pink summer dress paired with white strappy flat sandals.

"Hi!" She greets me and waved her hand.

I honestly smiled and awkwardly wave back.

"You look so beautiful!" She exclaimed.

Beautiful? Who? It's not me definitely.
I look around to see who she's complementing but the shop is empty.

"It's you!" She exclaimed while smiling.

I shyly smile at her. There must be something wrong with this woman's eyesight.

"It is my first time in this shop. I saw that you have yummy cakes. Can I buy?"

I nodded eagerly at her.

"What do you want?" I ask while smiling.

The woman stare at the shelf for more than what is needed and answered