DNA

Gabriel's POV

"What did you say?! Repeat it again to me but this time slowly."

I scratch my head and smile sheepishly to my father who  is now staring at me like he is contemplating something.

"Well. I went there because none of you went to her. I even rush because I was afraid one of you might change your mind and just pop out to the cafe. The MIB and I even did a pray over for-"

"Gabriel. I have no patience for this."
Daddy warned.

"Okay okay. Sorry. So yeah I ask her if she could take my heart as well." I said proudly.

My father stare right into my eyes for I don't know how long and sigh defeatedly.

My father look at my mother who was sitting on their bed, busy staring at her fish shaped cookie and pouts.

"Love." Daddy calls my mom's attention.

"Mmm?"

"Love."

"What."

"Can you give me your attention for a second." Daddy ask mommy.

Hilariously mommy replied. "Gideon. The mere fact that I am replying to you is me paying attention to you for a second already. Now do not disturb me I am thinking of something. Now, I give you more than a second so shhhh!"

I thought my father will get angry because of my mom's reply but I forgot that my father is James Rosen-Hower the ultimate ideal husband in the universe. So my dad smiled like full watt smile that can blind a person in a 100 mile radius and kiss my mom's forehead fondly.

"Sorry love, continue what you are doing and sorry for disturbing you."

Daddy stares straight back at me.

"And after you say that brilliant line of yours what happened?"

Flashback

She looks dumbfounded.

Shit. Am I too straightforward?

I look at the MIB on my right and he shook his head discretely.

So I did it correctly?

I look at the MIB on my left and he is shaking his head.

Huh? So it was the wrong move?

Fuck this. I'll just trust my gut.

I switch back my gaze to Allyna and she looks really ready to run.

Ready to run with me? That thought makes me feel giddy.

"Uhmm. I'm sorry. I did not get what you want to order." My love told me.

I almost pout.

Aw shucks! She did not hear my gold tier pick up line?!

Damn it!

Calm down Gabriel. You have more pick up lines on your arsenal of pick up lines.

"One slice of all the flavor of cakes and one each of every cupcakes flavor you have please."

Allyna nodded immediately.
She's not even surprise that I am ordering one of each of everything.

It must be a common for her to receive that kind of orders.

She packed everything  efficiently and place all our orders on the counter.

Even before she can tell me the total, I am already giving her the black card of my dear father.