Welcome to the New world

Gabriel's POV

I got sidetracked. I transfered one of the prototypes to my table. This took longer than expected.

This time my second date with Allyna will be 100% successful.

Watching multiple korean,chinese and thai drama with mommy gave me a lot of dating ideas.

Although they don't use explosives their date seems successful.

I saw one he brought her to the mall to buy all she wants.

Psshhh. That's easy. I can buy the mall for her. That's more romantic.

The other one did some make over but Allyna doesn't need any make over. She is gorgeous already!

I decided to bring her to a korean grill then make a wrap for her. I think that will show my sincerity for her.

I wrote on my notebook

Korean Grill

Okay where should I bring her next?!

I tried to recall what are the things I watched that Allyna might like.

Ohh! I saw one BL drama that we watched recently he gave a racing car to his partner.

Can she even drive?!

Nope scratch that. Bad idea.

One guy even gave Sunflower. Wait. Some of them separated because of that damn Sunflower but Grey gave big sis Sunflower and they are getting stronger as ever.

I'll just buy her pink tulips.

Boquet of Tulips

I was still thinking what to do for my second date when mommy entered my room.

My mom look so young for her age. Who would have thought she bore the five of us with her petite body.

"What are you doing my precious?!" Mommy ask while smiling.

I open my arms so she could give me her super comforting hug. To my delight my mom run to my arms.

I kissed her hair while answering her.

"Planning my second date mommy."

Mommy nodded while smiling.

"Well how about a picnic?" She suggested.

"We already ate at the park." I replied.

"Crafts and stuff. You know those things. Like you can carved in a wood and give it to her after."

What a great idea!

I nodded and added it to my list.

Arts and crafts

The whole time we are brainstorming. During dinner Sunshine enthusiastically suggested some sort of petting zoo but Grey stops her midway and he sort of look traumatized.

I suspect that something happened with those two that involves animals.

I gather enough plan for my date and send it to MIB to let them plan the safest route we could take. I take security seriously.

Excited for tomorrow, I messaged Allyna that I'll be at her place around 11am.

I woke up on a bright and sunny day.
I was singing the whole time while doing my business.
I know I was blessed with this look but I still need to make an effort like taking a bath and brushing my teeth and hair.

I grabbed one of my jacket and wear it.

I was so hyped up that the MIB sang with me while we are in the car.
A song or two of Linkin Park brighten more my mood.