Deadlock "Lost"

(Trigger warning: depression, self harm, attempted suicide)

Nobody's pov

It's been a few months since Deadlock went rogue, and things were not going well. He found an abandoned ship from a long time ago. It was small but it did the job.

His energon stash was depleting fast, he was injured multiple times trying to scout for resources, that caused him to use more energon.

He was feeling weak and useless. He started to think back. He was a "drone" and always treated like one.

For a long time he was thinking of leaving the decepticons. As they strayed from their original cause. There are only a few decepticons that still follow the cause.

Breakdown one of them. He was probably the only bit that treated the vehicons like actual living bots. Before he...

Deadlock tried to shake the sadness, he remembered spying on a fight between the Bots and Cons. He overheard what happened to Breakdown, and he at first couldn't believe it.

He punched the walls of the his ship until they blead. He was filled with rage and sadness.

Deadlock has experienced many deaths throughout his life, his fellow vehicon friends, Breakdown and many more. And nobody even stopped and thought if that was okay.

He sat down on the floor of the ship. Thinking about the feeling of freedom when he first went rogue.

Long gone.

His life meant nothing to others. He extremely weak compared to other bots. And nobody would even know that he was gone.

Maybe... Maybe it's a good thing.

Deadlock doesn't want to live like this, he tried telling himself that things will get better, but it never did.

A few more months passed and Deadlock's self-essteem lowered to a dangerous level.

His enegon rashins were gone, as he tried to scavenge for some, though he was attacked by ex-commander starscream to get control over a small pocket of energon. Of course he lost and his leg was injured bleeding out, he sat in his ship unable to treat his wounds.

He started to cry, feeling lost, meaningless. He looked over to a gun he scavenged, though it at first seemed to is damaged, and could only shoot a few times.

He kept it incase of an emergency, or well...

Deadlock lifted the gun staring at it, he can and all this pain and suffering now...

For a moment Deadlock smiled as he turned the gun towards him and pulled the trigger...

BANG

After a few seconds Deadlock opened his optics.

Nothing...

Out of rage he threw the gun at the wall where it shattered to bits.
He brought his knees in and sobbed wishing nothing but death.

He waited and hoped that the wound on his leg would kill him as he felt as if he was going to go into staisis because of the lack of enegon.

Everything was quiet, not a sound except for Deadlock sobs.

But the silence was broken with the sounds of footsteps coming form the entrance of the ship.

Deadlock lifted his head as he heard an unknown voice.

"Hello?"