Ace "Hello Earth!"

After her fight with an Autobot called Phoenix she was severely injured but managed to handle Phoenix. Though it put her into forse stasis for a period of time.

When she woke up confused, she was about to rejoin the decepticons, only to discover the planet an abandoned waistband.

Ace refused to believe that the cons abandoned her and transformed into a jet searching for any life signs.

Days went by of her searching.
Nonthing.

She traveled until she found an abandoned outpost with a message telling everyone remaining to leave Cybertron.

Ace was shocked and continued to read the message to find out that Megatron left to a planet called.

Earth.

I have to follow them. She thought thinking of a way to leave Cybertron.  She continued flying searching for something.

Bingo. She smiled.

In front of her was a giant circular structure that used to be a space bridge. Ace guessed it was destroyed during the rust plague.

She landed at the control panel. No energon unsurprisingly. Not a problem.

She lifted her dark energon glowing hand and placed it on the panel.

The structures lights turned a bright purple as it started to open. She entered the coordinations until it fully opened.

"Well, lets see what this Earth planet is, and why I was abandoned for it. " she said to herself creepily grinning.

She transformed and flew into the purple coloured portal.

She landed on a green ground staring over a town. She grinned and spread her wings feeling the cold wind and flew searching for The decepticon leader.

As she flew she called out in a demonic like voice. "Hello Earth!"

(Time skip)

Ace has been on Earth for a bit now, and found it really...odd, to say the least, it was nothing like Cybertron and was very green.

She searched for the ship called the Nemmisis, that the decepticons said to have left on.

She hardly had any tech to help her and is solely lead by her senses.

After a few hours of flying her mind started to wonder.

Ace didn't really love to scare people  though she was famous for it. She was known for being a horrifying demonic murder. While in reality the story is very misleading. All she wanted to do is protect her brother and the people she loved, now? She is known for killing them.

Ace remembers the scene very vividly.

Fear.
Anger.
Blood.
Death.

But most importantly, sadness.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden sent of exposed energon.
She turned to see a ship half burried in the ground from where she could identify the smell of blood.

Ace narrowed her eyes and dove down to the ship's entrance and walked in.

Her ears twitched as she heard something. A loud bang, followed by a crash and then... Crying?

Ace walked closer to the room wondering who was crying.

"Hello?" She called as she turned into the next room.

On the floor in front of her was a vehicon.

Wow :0 this one is much longer.
So yeah this is where their storys combine, if any of you readers ask where the starsceam bit went, well it turns out if f*cks up the entire timeline to the point it makes 0 sense, lol

Hope you all like this story so far, as I am really enjoying writing them :)