Ace "Mercy" pt 1

Ace was ready to go scout as she stretched her wings.

"Mind if I come? " Deadlock asksed behind her.

"A little company can't hurt. " she smiled as they transformed and flew to the sea side.

It took a while to fly till they reached the beach area though after a few hours they rested before flying over the ocean.

They sat down resting while deadlock stared at his new axe.

"I'll still teach you how to use it properly" she encouraged him

He smiled in excitement as they stared into the sky.

"Ready to go? " she asked standing back up after a while.

"Ready." He confirmed.

So they transformed and started to fly over the deep aqua sea.

It was silent for a while and deadlock wanted to talk.

"Hey ace?" He started. "A while back you said 3 people knew your past. Me being one of them and the other two being Jaguar and Artic. Who where they?"

"Some real good friends, Jagual was a scientist. He focused more on tech but he was extremely smart. Combat wise, not so much" she laughed. "Artic is a fighter, an Archer to be more exact, she...well was a wrecker."

"Really? " he asked surprised. "What happened to her?"

"Garrus 9." She paused. "Overlord."

(Yes from IDW, but I really like the concept)

"Oh." He stayed silent for a while

"What happened to Jaguar? ... If I may ask. "

"Jaguar was found dead, in his lab, the place was raided by cons, from what I guess, he refused to give away information or his knowledge, and he paid the price. " she sighed.

"I'm sorry. " he said.

"Yeah... " she sighed.

The awkward silence was broken after an hour, with them seeing on of the island ace talked about, the overgrown one.

"Rest break? " he asked

"Yes." She answered as they turned to the island and landing on the ground.

"What about the other island? " he asked seeing it far in the distance.

"Well go there next, it's populated, so we have to be careful. " she explained.

"Populated? " he asked for more info.

"Humans, and possibly cybertronian, as I picked up 4 life sighns. "

"Autobots? "

"Maybe."

Ace looked down on her database to check if she was right about the life sighns.

Yep. 4 life sighns, wait... 5?

Ace turned backwards holding her swords towards the life signal behind them.

She shot into the air diving towards the unidentified bot hitting them to the ground.

The bot fell backwards as deadlock catched up.

"Ace!" The bot greeted sarcastically as he stood back up.

"Who are you?! " she demanded as deadlock stopped beside her.

"My name is Doomsday." He said happily.

"What are you doing here? " she asked after realizing he had a dicepticon badge with a scar through it.