Ace "Mercy" pt 3

(Ace pov)

Ace stood desperately as the green bot lifted his hands to show her that he was defenseless. He slowly walked up to ace.

She carefully layed Deadlock in his arms, hoping they could save him.

Ace held her head as everything hurt, her vision blured to the point that all she could see was foggy colours.

Her legs fault weak, until she collapsed on the floor, hearing shocked talking.

She stared at deadlock as her vision faded completely to black.

Ace could hardly open her eyes. Everything hurt. All she could do was listen, to the voices chatting around her.

"What do we do with her? " one voice asked.

"Optimus is already on his way" another rustier voice said.

"You sure that will hold? " a third voice asked.

"Docter Greene has modified it to hold something as powerfull as Ace." The first voice replied

"SHE HAS FOUR ARMS! " a higher pitched voice called.

"Not to mention wings and a tail. " said yet another voice "I didn't know Cybertronians could have that. "

"Yeah, Cybertron is home to quite a few... Odd bots, to say the least. Ace just happens to be one of them"

"HELLO? SHE'S A DEMON! " the high pitched voice called again. "SHE IS A MONSTER! "

"She should be dead. " said the rustier voice.

"She is awake. " the second voice said.

Ace pushed herself up of a bench like platform with her claw like arms and used her hand to rub her eyes out to notice that they were cuffed. So was her wings.

She was in some type if forcefield, that kept her from escaping.

In front of her on the other side of the forcefield where bots, and humans.

Two humans one wearing a yellow jacked and the other a brown vest.
There where three bots, one red, the other white and orange, and the other... Blue and white.

Why did he seem so familiar?

"Hello." She greeted in the least demonic sounding voice she could.

"Hello ace. " the red bot greeted.

Suddenly ace's Memory started to clear up as she remembered why she was there.

"Deadlock?! Is he-" she asked in a rush for an answer.

"We are working on it" the red bot said.

Ace sighed in relief.

After a moment ace looked back up at the bots.

"May I, ask for your names? " she asked hesitantly.

"I'm Heatwave. Leader of the rescue bots" the red bot started. "That's blades" he refered to the orange and white bot. "This is Kade and Dany. " he said to the humans. "And this is chase. " he said to blue and white bot.

"Rescue bots, eh? " she asked confused. "I thought the war wiped you all out. "

"Just like your supposed to be dead?" Heatwave turned the question.

"Fair enough. " she sighed. "After I fought Phoenix, I went into stasis, without proper medical attention, I woke up later than expected. Found a message from megatron, came here to this planet."

"you came to rejoin Megatron. " Chase presumed.

Ace sighed loudly. "...That, was my original plan... "

"What?" Heatwave asked confused.

"...I'm no longer a decepticon. " she said slowly.

The group looked at each other in shock and confusion.

Suddenly ace realized that Heatwave got a communication signal. It was on speaker and ace could hear it too.

"Heatwave. Optimus and bumblebee are here. They brought ratchet too" the message said.

Ace eyes widened, was she ready to see the prime again?

"Alright, I'm on my way boulder" heatwave answered.

He transformed into a earth like vehicle, with what seemed like a small ladder on his roof.

"Yeah, I'm out of here. " The human, kade, with the yellow jacked said hopping in and they drove of leaving only her, two bots and a human.

"Sooo..." The orange bot, blades, echoed in the silence.

Ace turned her gaze to the blue and white bot, 'chase' was it?

There was another awkward silence until ace finally broke it.

"... Why do you look so familiar?" She asked with a more sinister voice.

"I was assisting Law inforsers Ultra Magnus and Ares, at the night of your arrest. " he said not changing the tone of his voice.

"Oh." she frowned with disgust in her voice towards her past.

"You are still held guilty for your actions, such as the murder of Nova, steeljaw-" he was suddenly cut of.

"I DIDN'T KILL HIM! " Ace called out with rage in her face as she jumped up and punched the force field in front of the bot with her claw like hand.

Blades yelled out in shock, the human, Dany, stood back, as Chase took a step back as well.

Ace sighed with her eyes close and turned back and at back down.

"The others deserved it. " she said without denying that she killed them.

They stayed quiet at her having no hesitation.

"... I'm going to meet up with Optimus... " Dany said looking for an excuse to get out of here.

"Wait for me! " blades called catching up to her.

The place was left in silence yet again until chase finally spoke.

"Because of your actions and the crimes you have commit. Justice will be served ace" he said starting to walk of.

"Said by someone who never even been in the pits. " she insulted.

Chase stopped for a second thinking, until he continued walking.

Ace was left in silence, as her mind wandered.

Will deadlock be okay? This is my fault. I should have protected him. If I noticed Doomsday's shot sooner, we wouldn't even be in this situation.

She realized how similar the guilt was to her brothers death. But why? He is just a vehicon. She tried to convince herself, though it failed as it made her feel even more guilty.

She sighed and closed her eyes hoping that everything would work be okay.

Her thoughts where interrupted as she opened her eyes hearing a familiar voice behind her.

"Hello, ace."

I Just added this part to make it a perfect 1000 words.