Ace "staying low"

Ace and deadlock where on top of the mountain training, and after a few weeks he managed to learn a lot.

"Your a fast learner deadlock." She said as deadlock sat down to rest.

"Im still not strong enough." He sighed as he handed her blade back to her.

"Though you're better than what you were. " she said as she patted him on his back standing back up.

"I'm going to for a flight, plan out some new land, coming too? " she said stretching.

"Nah, I'm going to Stay here," he said. "Train a bit more. "

Ace smiled at his choice, "I'll be back by midnight." She said seeing that the sun was straight above them

Deadlock nodded as ace spread her wings and flew of the mountain where deadlock continued practicing his moves.

Ace was flying over some cliffs until she decided to go to the ground to not draw attention, until the sky got darker, that way she could easily blend in better.

She walked on the ground as near to the rock formations and later dense trees, as possible if she had to take cover

Good thing she did, when the sun started to set she heard motters of cars driving close by.

She lowered to a crouch behind a rock overgrown by dessert like plant.

She stayed quite and focused her eyes to see what is was.

She saw a vehicle, black and yellow, it seemed familiar for some reason, she stared closer to see a human inside, small, orange clothes and glasses. Odd.

But wait, the human was not steering, the car moved on its own, as it drove by her, the corner of her eye caught a small colour of red.

Maybe Cybertrionian? . She guessed as she slowly followed them as the sun started to set.

She knew this from somewhere, maybe an Autobot?

After a few minutes of following them to an open road in the Savanna.

It was hard to stay hidden in such in open plain but the dark sky started to help.

Until another bot came driving by, a motorcycle, blue and also carrying a human.

They drove next to each other as ace tried to listen in:

"Don't you have school tomorrow, jack?" A voice said reffering to the darkening sky.

"Nope, not this time" another voice replied.

"Yeah, it's Holliday for a few days" a 3rd younger voice said.

*insert random beeping*

Ace froze, she knows that.

The scout

She growled to herself trying not to make a move.

The talking continuee as they started to drive away.

With anger towards the Autobots and slight confusion, she sighed as she continued to follow them.

She followed them staying at the top of the rock formations out of site.

Not long after the started to drive of the road and towards a large stone cliff.

But something wasn't right, why we're they not slowing down?

They head straight towards the rocks not slowing down.

We're they going to drive into it?! She stared closer until... The stone opened up, like a door.

What in the all spark?! She thought in disbelief.

After a moment the wall like door closed leaving no trace of there ever was one.

Ace carefully flew towards it on top of that very rock. At the top she noticed a helicopter pad.

She isntead decided not to land and investigate, not risking her chances of being caught.

Besides, it was almost midnight and she needed to get back to deadlock.

Ace sighed and flew away making a path in her head if she ever needed to find it again.

After a quiet flight she finally managed to get back to the mountain where deadlock was waiting inside.

"Ace" he greeted happily, "welcome back"

"Thanks." Ace smiled sitting down resting her wings.

"Whatcha find? " he asked curiously

"Let me see" she started. "The Autobots and their base. "

"WHAT?! " He said shocked. "You sound their base!? "

"I think so" she said

"What are we going to do? " he asked.

"What are we supposed to do? " she sighed

"True." He admitted. "Well, at least we know. "

"Yeah, " she said rubbing her eyes tired, "but for now, we need to stay low. "

"Scrap. The one time something interesting happens, I decided to stay here." Deadlock sighed as ace laughed and went into a deeper part of the cave to rest.

Good thing she knew the path to the base, if it truly was it.

Because who knows? Maybe she'll need it one day.