Ace "a new beginning "

Ace flew only having her thoughts and the dark rays of the crescent moon.

She flew toward the mountains where deadlock was.

She landed at the entrance to see deadlock's face lit up I joy. "You came back!"

"Yeah, I guess I did" she smiled.

"What happened? " he asked

"Just had a talk with someone." She said as she walked away to the top of the mountain watching out into the open.

She sat down as she held her dicepticon badge in her hand.

Her mind wandered as she stared into its empty eyes. Like the eyes of the dead, Nova and her brother.

The bright purple colouring of the badge slightly of to the purple metal of her own.

She was reminded of the moment she escaped the pits, The council bot was not there at the time, as she took the opportunity to fly into the sky's not turning back. Much like earlier.

And how she got the badge for the first time and hearing the sirens calling out for war.

She continued to stare in between the black lines of the badge, like the colours of her metal, and the time she went into a stasis coma after her fight with Phoenix.

She remembered the reason she became a dicepticon, freedom from the pits and her past. Where is the cause now? Missing? Dead?

Gone. All that remained is the meaningless badge in her hands that she carried for millions of years.

Stained in energon. The dead carved into it.

She sighed as she continued to wander, parts of her past long hidden rose as her eyes felt empty and her spark weak.

She stared at the badge in her hand her face clenching as she got mad.

As she slowly closed her hands crushing the metal badge in in between it.

She threw it into the sky as she transformed her hand into a blaster and shot it.

Small sparks of metal fell though the sky as small rays of sunshine started to rise.

She closed her eyes feeling relief in the silence.

"Ace? " said deadlock from behind her. "You ok? I heard a blaster. "

"better than ok" she said as he walked up to ace and sat next to her.

"Wait. Wheres your badge?!" He asked when he realized it was missing.

Ace started to laugh happily.

She hugged Deadlock playfully, as the sun began to rise. "Y'know Deadlock? I think you and I have a lot ahead of us. Just you wait. "

She laughed as deadlock smiled back both staring into the sunrise of a new beginning.

Yay, season 1 is done :D
There will come a lot more, but for now I'll focus a bit on mistakes and fix any grammar errors.

But for now I hope you all enjoyed and I'll be posting the next not to long from now :)