"Back to the past" Ace pt 4

This story has a lot of parts as I can't fit it all in one, without loosing the reader's interest.

Ace got used to the schedule, it repeated over and over and over.
Get Tortured.
Power down.
Kill.

That's what the schedule, it never changes, its been so for years. She understood the fact very well that she was usually the one invited to lethal fights.

Ace looked into a wall of shiny metal as she looked at her appearance. Her red colours kept getting darker by the day. Her claws were stained in energon, and lights were purple. Though here eyes, it's was as if a black ink spread to the side of her head that grew day by day, like a virus.

Ace turned and stood at the door waiting for it to open. She took a deep sigh and closed her eyes.

Though her ear twitched as she heard something different.

The crowd, they usually cheered out Ace's name, though this time it was something else.

"MEG-A-TRON"
"MEG-A-TRON"
"MEG-A-TRON"

Megatron? Who was he? Ace thought to herself until the door opened in front of her.

Her eyes adjusted to the light as she saw the bot in front of her, he seemed like a normal miner, so why was everyone so hyper to see him?

Megatron stood across from Ace with determination on his face.

Ace took her sword from her back (she got one during her time here) and point it at him trying to intimidate him, though he he'd no fear and pointed his blade back at Ace.

Ace ran towards the bot and slashed her sword towards him. Megatron jerked back and Ace turned attempted again.

He used his blade to block her and protect himself. Ace saw a glow near his blade but it was to late as he shot her sword across the field with his blaster.

Ace confused looked at the sword as it hit the ground a good distance away from her.

Megatron took her confusion as an advantage and punched her head and used his blade to slash across Ace's chest.

Ace screamed in pain as she fell to the ground. She tried to get up, but instead colapsed back down as purple blood ran from her chest.

Megatron got closer as Ace turned onto her back. He held his blaster at Ace's face and charged it up.

Ace stared into it not being able to do anything. She closed her eyes accepting her fate. I'm sorry brother, I have failed you. She thought, ready for death.

"ENOUGH!!" the council bot called stopping Megatron from killing Ace.

Megatron stopped and stared talking to the crowd, some sort of speech? Ace didn't care, she was to weak to move.

Ace opened her eyes as she saw that she was back in her room, though not alone.

The council bot stood in front of her, and suddenly punched her under her chin knocking her back.

"You're welcome" she said in a cold voice and walked out.

Ace's injuries were mostly mended, though she was still in pain. Ace clenched her hand and flexed it, analyzing her pain.

Suddenly the door behind her opened.

"I'm sorry I'd didn't win" Ace apologized to what she expected was the council bot.

"You did well" a different voice said.

Ace turned her head and growled at the bot she recognized as Megatron.

"Round two, eh?" Ace growled. "You want to kill me?!"

"Quiet," Megatron said. "I'm not here to fight."

Ace seemed confused but still lowered her guard. "What? Why?"

"You know very well, you don't belong here, not in these pits. "

"Ofcourse I belong here." Ace frowned ignoring the truth.

"Stop lying to yourself, that guardian, (working on name), wants you to believe that. "

Ace stopped growling and got less defensive, "you know she's a guardian? How? "

"That does not matter. What matters is you" he said.

"What?" Ace questioned.

"You and I are not so different, we both know how corrupt Cybertron has become. And I'm going to change that. "

"You? Ha!" Ace said trying to ignore him. He looked at Ace not offended even slightly.

"You're have a lot of potential Ace, you're strong, and clearly know how to fight."

"What are you saying?" Ace asked curiously.

"I'm asking you to join me. " He said. "Join me, and help me bring change to Cybertron."

Ace thought long and hard. He knew Ace's position probably better than anyone, and how could Ace drop an offer of getting away from a place like this?

Ace started to grin. "Well then Megatron. What's the plan?"

Goodness, this has alot of parts, lol.
Also I have animated a small meme of Ace and I will post it once I figure out how to change it into an video. But for now enjoy reading :)