"The truth" Ace

Ace was already active while Deadlock still rested on a birth.

"We're scouting soon, so get ready. " she said staring into the open blue sky at the exit of the cave.

"'We?'" He complained rubbing his optics.

"Yes," Ace insisted. "I collected quite a few explosives and weapons that I store here. I can't risk you trying to kill yourself again"

Deadlock didn't reply, instead with a frown and walking over towards Ace.

"The sooner we leave the better" she said investigating the sky above her.

"Yeah, " He sighed "Let's get it over with"

Ace transformed and so did Deadlock soon after following her.

(Small time skip)

Ace and Deadlock were flying over the vast open Savana looking for the Nemesis, or... well Ace was.

"Why do you even bother looking for Megatron?" Deadlock asked breaking the long silence.

"To rejoin him, why else?" Ace said lowering her tone.

"Well, he hardly follows the cause anymore. He's obsessed with killing Optimus. " he said truthfully. "And..." He cut himself of not trying to anger the demon next to him.

"And...?" She asked.

"Nothing... " he said diving lower to the ground trying to take focus of the topic.

"Answer me vehicon. " She said in a stern and slightly demonic voice following after him.

"It's just that. " he sighed and landed on the ground and ace followed. "The Decepticons were originally freedom fighters, fighting for rights for slaves, they were big on using force to do so. Now? It all just turned into anger, vengeance... Hate. Much so that they do the very thing the sword to destroy. " He sighed turning away from Ace.

Ace was shocked, her mind raced and she didn't know what to believe, or even if she wanted to.

"What do you mean? " Ace asked trying to get more information.

"Vehicons! We're seen as Sparkless drones worth noting! That why I left the decepticons!" He admitted. "But at the end of the day. I will still die not being remembered. Lost to time and history. "

Ace never thought of vehicons that way. She looked over at the vihicon in front of her. He nearly killed himself seeing the decepticons falling apart. And she could see that he needed more than just some rest.

"We should head back. Humans or Autobots could find us like this out on the open." She said trying to help the con without making it to obvious.

Ace transformed and Deadlock followed close behind. Ace had to fly slower to allow Dead to keep up.

(Small time skip)

Ace and deadlock landed in the cave in the mountain near a human town Ace eventually found out was called Jasper nevada.

"If you need to refuel, there is energon near the birth." Ace told him as he walked head down deeper into the cave.

Ace felt bad for Deadlock, which even surprised herself. She told herself she would never care for someone after the night she lost Steeljaw. Her brother.

"Ace?" Deadlock stopped lifting his head up. "I've been meaning to ask you. I was going to ask you why you joined the decepticons. Though I think I need the full story."

Deadlock turned to Ace that was looking out in the open sky. Her eyes widened at his question.

"What really happened that night?"