Ace "the reunion" pt 2

Ace stood strong, her mind flashing with memories of the gladiator fields and her fight with Megatron, she shook the memory.

"Megatron." She greeted in a less friendly matter.

"Ace?" He said in genuine shock. "I was not expecting you. "

Ace stayed quiet choosing her words carefully. He definitely had dark energon, she could feel it.

"I am glad to see you're alive." He said.

"I came here to reunite with the decepticons. I am once again at your command and I will follow your commands. I will fight Autobots for the decepticon cause and I will do it with pride." Ace said with a suttle grin.

"I am glad to hear that, Ace" he said with a smile.

Though before he could continue to talk Ace cut him of. "-that's what I was planning to say to you. "

Megatron seemed stunned as he stepped closer to Ace, "what?"

"Though I can't, and I can't because of you. " she started to explain. "Dark energon? What were you thinking?"

"It made me stronger, just look at yourself. " he said. "Look how powerful it made you. "

"Powerful!?" She shrugged. "I regret every moment every second I didn't take when I could have turned back."

Before Megatron could respond ace continued.

"And look at the dicepticons. I ashomee to see what they had become."

"Ace I understand that you are mad that the dicepticons abandoned you." He argued

"This isn't about that! You said in the pits that you fought for freedom, while you don't even bother doing that very thing. This war has turned to hatred. " she referencing to deadlock.

"Your obsessed in killing Optimus with your own hands, so much to the point that you used the blood of unicron himself!"

Megatron seemed irritated as Ace realised.

"Or maybe... Your scared. Scared that you aren't strong enough" ace giggled slightly. "...Did you get weaker Megatron?"

Megatron got really mad at that statement. "Are you challenging me Ace? Do you remember what happened the last time we fought?"

"Of course I do, I nearly died." She sighed. "Though I would happily die trying to prove a point" she said lifting her sword in a more defensive position.

"What point?" he questioned as he stood more intimidating ready to fight.

"To prove that you're defected! Using dark energon! Its a disease Megatron! It will break you!"

She sighed trying to calm down and get her thoughts straight.

"I know it better that anyone. It's not to late for you to turn back. Remove the shard and dispose of it. Bring the dicepticons back to their former glory." Ace said putting her sword away on her back. "Before you regret it. Before it breaks you."

Ace turned and stretched her wings ready to fly away. She sighed. "Before it kills you."

She took to the sky's not looking back. Not looking back to Megatron. Not to the dicepticons. Not to her past.