"Back to the past" Ace pt. 1

(Warning: Abuse, death, blood, violence, torture, and gore {yeah this part is very gruesome})

(Note that ace looks different in the story, she had no wings, weapons, claws or fangs
{yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)}
Her colour scheme was red and purple, and she looked like a normal bot)

Ace turned to face Deadlock as he seemed to know that the story about Ace was false.

Ace never had anyone question her past. They all guesses that the dark everyone turned her into a killer. They never second guessed if there was another meaning.

Ace wanted to refuse to tell him, though he might be the only bot that wanted to know Ace.

Ace sighed and walked over to him sitting down.

"You might want to sit down for this."

Deadlock nodded and sat near ace.

Ace took a deep breath and started.

"It was about 4 million years ago, right before the war started." Ace began. "Me, Stealjaw and Nova were living in Iacon city."

"Nova? He was your protector, right?" Deadlock asked.

"Yes, though he wasnt very good at his job..."

"Your late. " Nova said in a cold voice behind the emotionless visor.

Ace transformed and walked passed him leaning against the intrance of their dorm, trying to ignore him.

"So?" Ace asked not making eye contact.

"You said you'd be back in 3 days, it's been 5." He growled stopping behind Ace.

Ace growled and continued walking to her brother's dorm where he sat on the floor in a dark corner.

"I'm sorry I'm late." She said in comforting tone crouching down next to Steeljaw. "Did he hurt you?"

He lifted his arm revealing a open wound with some enegon flowing from it.

Ace sighed and wiped away the enegon and weld it shut.

"The medical kit helped a lot while you were away." Stealjaw said as she welded the wound shut. "Thank you for that."

"Least i could do, " Ace said, "though when did this wound happen?"

"Right when he returned" he answered.

"Returned?" Ace asked looking confused. "From where?"

"I don't know," he apologized. "All he said was that he went to meet a few bots."

"Mhm." Ace sighed and polished his arm leaving no scar behind. "It doesn't matter, everything will be ok"

Ace usually told stealjaw that even whe she know that it won't. Though this time it was different.

Two days ago she stumbled on a dark energon patch and ignorance and hatred for Nova drived her to use it to her advantage.

"Am I interrupting?" Said a chilling voice behind Ace. Nova stood at the entrance with a dagger in hand.

Ace stood up blocking Nova from reaching her brother.

Ace wasn't scared of getting hurt, she knew how to handle pain, though her brother was much weaker, making him a target for their so called 'protector'.

"Step aside Ace." He demanded lifting the dagger higher to her face.

Stealjaw behind Ace seemed horrified and was shaking.