Sister Confused.

Trigger warning ⚠️

This Story us just Fictional and this is not 🚫 True it's all made up by my own Imagination.

And this not suitable for my young Readers like all if my stories HAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's Cold outside and the weather is Good for a person who wants to spend time outside like Freen.

" We're Glad your free this day Freen." Nam  said the joker in their squad.

" Of course I need to relax after many weeks you know work is stressing" Freen said and made her friends chuckle of course she's the Sun flower of the group.

" not yet Freen, don't forget You need to handle and be the CEO of your fathers company" Noey said the tomboy On the group, Bait Nudge her to keep his mouth shut. " Hehe don't think about it freen let's Go and shopping okay?" Bait smile the Cheerful One.

They're been together since High school and they're been spending time outside just to clear their minds from works. after they Graduated they find their self priority and now they're just need to relax and be free just this day.

Some people know them since they're from wealthy family and they studied at famous University but they're still humble themselves.

" Aww look at this" Nam show her friends the dress she chose And the three look at her with their different reactions.

"Mm look Good on you" Freen said which made Nam smile.

" How about you two?" She ask. " don't ask me " Noey said and turned around.

"Umm~ Good" Bait give her thumbs up. "Tsk Noey your so mean" Nam pout.
....

When they're done shopping they choose to go to Another shop and after that they went to the famous restaurant in town.

" So what do you want to eat?" Bait ask her friends and called the waiter.

" I want pasta" Noey said and looking into the menu but got Snatch by Nam and they just rolled their eyes.

They're always like this haha.

" Let me Choose for you my Freen"Nam said. "Mmm~ Give us Steak and Salad for two" Nam smile at the waiter. " I'll take the same order" Bait said.

__

They're just enjoying their food and talking about their plans not after their Attention was cut with a young Pretty Girl just walk in and Sat next to their table.

They're just Talking using their eyes like friends do when they're noticed something.

" Beautiful" nam whisper " agree Young people this day is really pretty" Bait said. " I feel old " Nam said .
" Your old tho" Noey laugh and cut the attention of  the pretty Lady next to their table. Nam heat noey arm as they look at the pretty girl.

The pretty lady look at the people next to her table and she was just roaming her eyes around the Place since it's her first time Going out alone since she doesn't like going out but this day is a excuse since she don't have a choice but to meet her Group mates.

Her eyes capture a Gorgeous woman who's staring at her at the same time.

Their eyes was focused on each other no one wants to blink and the three people was just being Blurry around their views...

The Gorgeous woman just smirk at her and she suddenly felt her cheeks turn red. she quickly turned her face in other way just to avoid the eyes of the person.

____

" Gosh freen we thought were invisible recently" Nam said and they're now making their way in the parking lot since they're already done spending time together.