The Wedding.

Freen  are now in her office Doing her job as the CEO of her own business. She's stuck with her job and can't even have time to spend time with her friends and just wanna clear everything since her fiance and her will do a wedding pictorial tomorrow.

" Yah! You should rest! " freen look at the person who just burg inside her office without knocking. " what are you guys doing here? " freen ask and her attention is still on her computer. Nam made a disappointment look.

" Gosh freen Your getting married and look your still working " nam said crossing her arms and the other two node. " I need to " freen said while looking at the paper. " your the CEO freen, you don't need to all the works" noey said.

" but it doesn't mean I'll just let my workers do my job.. " freen said an look at her friends. " yeah but you know your getting married" name said.

" stop it you two  Btw we brought some food for you and Beck told us that you didn't eat " Bait said. Freen look at the paper bag that bait holding.

" how she knows? "Freen ask and get the bag.  " of course she's future wife and she has to. hashtag wife material, and she can connect to your cctv and go watch you all day like a creep. " nam said with bit attitude.

" gosh I forgot " freen said. " your making Beck worried you shit" nam said.  Freen smile and hug her friends.

" I just need to clear my schedule Guys, cause you know tomorrow Is our pictorial and so I can spend time with her after that. " freen said and hug them more tightly.

" you can spend your time with her Avery day freen, but don't make the kid worried, she's your future wife you know." bait said and hug freen.

" I'm sorry " beck pout. " enough let's eat what beck Cook for you " nam said while holding the plastic bag of foods.

" hey hey hey... For me" freen said while point on herself. She get the bag on nam's hand.
" sharing is caring " nam said. " well not for me " freen smile. Nam just rolled her eyes.

...

" I already saw the dress?. it's beautiful! " bait said while feeding herself. " I didn't, I just want to see it tomorrow with Beck since she didn't see it either" freen said.

" can't believe one of us will getting married " noey said. They just chuckled.
" yeah. I thought nam will get marry first " freen said. " how I wish" nam said while doing 🙏. " but your unlucky when you start dating a guy" noey said. " I guess I should try dating girls too" nam said and she received slap on her arm from freen. " your straight as fuck" freen said. "Mm! You just say that cause I reject you Back when we're in high school" nam said. " wtf??. Me??. Excuse me you three have crush on me" freen said while pointing on her three friends.

" no way wtf! " noey refuse to believe what freen said. " ha! Do you remember-"

Freen are just finding her room since it's her first day in university and she kinda lose.
" gosh why this school is big" freen said while finding her room. Freen was about to turned left when she bumped into someone.

" sorry" freen immediately apologize to the person she bumped with. " oh-" freen look at the person and she just stare at him? She wasn't sure if it's a guy or a girl?.

" oh sorry " the person said. " sorry too" freen said. " oum.. Can I ask ?. can you teach me where is principals office? " the Person ask.

" I'm sorry I'm new here, and I'm looking for my room too" freen said. The person just smile with a blush in her/his face.

" would you come and join me? and we find our destination? " the person recommend. " oum yeah sure" freen just agree since she need someone to help her... After they successfully found their destination freen thank the person.