Get You.

Freen is now on her way to her Aunt House, she's been calling her Aunt since yesterday but her Aunt is out of reach.

She's concern about her Aunt engfa she knew something happen to her.

" where's my Aunt? " she ask to the Maid that cleaning the sofa. " Your Aunt just got home from work and she's now inside her room and she usually doesn't like to disturb her when she's already resting" the maid said and made freen Rolled her eyes.

" just tell her I'm here and we need to talk " freen said. "But madam-"

" we don't need to talk " freen turn her eyes to her Aunt. " I'm not Going " engfa said. Freen look so confused on what her Aunt saying right now.

" w-what do you mean your not Going?? We already talk about this " freen said and kinda feel upset.

" talk about what freen??... " engfa look at freen " I know you already knew about Becky's parents right?? They already found out about Beck freen.. We. Can't. Do. anything anymore " engfa said.

Freen just gripped onto her pants she can't just let them do the work without her.

" I can still do anything for the person I love and it's my mess it's begin with me and I will end this I doesn't matter if I die as long as I safe her " freen she'd a tears when she said that.

It's true. It's all because of her she started this mess.

" Don't blame yourself Freen. I felt what you feel but I can do anything about it. Her mom is already angry at me and I'm sure there's no chance to fixed everything " engfa cried thinking she already lost her Girlfriend trust.

Freen walk to her Aunt ang g8ve her tight hug and they're just feel the pain they're feeling lately.

" I promise I'll fixed everything Aunt. I promise you that" freen wipe her Aunt tears. Engfa just weakly smile at her. " I believe in you but I'll do the same thing as you " engfa said.

.....

The Squad and the others is no at the abandoned rest house and they're hiding from the Guards outside the gate." Fuck Heng I can't breathe with this heavy armor! " Nam complain at her Armour that Heng let them wear since it's a bullet proof armor.

" bare with it if you don't want to get shot dumb ass" Heng said and Nam kick his leg. " ah! -" Noey Immediately cover heng's mouth before someone caught them.

" fucking heng. Do you want us to get caught! " Noey ask him and heng just
Look at noey and move his head.

" then shot up I swear be serious guy's our life is on risk here" Noey said. Nam look at heng ang glare at him.

" are we sure we can do this? Cause I suggest we should call for help" Bait said. And the three look at her more like glare at her. " hehe I'm just saying you know " she awkwardly laugh.

" 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴" 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘬 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘌𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦.

" okay got it" heng said and ready her pistol. " You two " heng point at Nam and Bait. " you better watch them here don't ever Go anywhere just watch them " heng said.

" oke don't worry " Nam said and done a multiple nodes.

When Noey and heng was approaching the one Guard who's seems too busy on his phone the two was just watching them.

" oy~ you better be careful with your gun " Nam said to bait. " oh my. I'm not ready to do this I swear " Bait said.

" me too but let's be a supportive friends for our freen huhu ride or die GoGoGo~" she said with an expression of crying.