Fear Me.

Freen is now in her Office after she Finished the meeting an hour ago and now she's just Resting and now she's just massage her forehead since she had head aches.

She open her drawer and look for her med and immediately take it.

" my head hurts " she said talking to herself. She immediately take the med and just rest her head and she stopped when she remember she needs to message Her girlfriend.

MY BB💕

Good afternoon Taerak Don't forget to eat lunch after your exam ◁◁

Freen was about to send messages to her girlfriend when her secretary entered her office.

" sorry for interrupting You Ma'am but Someone is here to visit you " her secretary said. " who's it? " she ask.

" it's me" freen look at Heidi and straighten her posture. " oh what you doing here? " she ask not to sound rude to Heidi. " nothing I just miss You" she said and look at freen.

Freen just smile slightly since it's sound so weird she knows it's.

"Ah take a seat, btw do you like to drink something? " freen ask. " No I'm Good I'm just here to invite you for lunch " Heidi said. Freen just think about it.

Since Becky is busy on her exam and they're not Going to have lunch together she just Agreed with Heidi.
....

While freen just driving the car Heidi is talking to her about how the cities changed while she's out of country and about the day they used to go out when they're still in college.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 he have this smirk on his face.

" 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰" 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦.

" thanks for the lunch " freen smile
" Your welcome We can do this next time " Heidi said. While looking at freen.

They're now at the outside the restaurant since Heidi's need to go to buy something after they finished having lunch.

" You sure You're okay? I can drive you " freen said.

" no. I still need to buy something " Heidi said and smile. " You sure?" Freen ask and Heidi just node "okay bye then" freen said. Heidi just hug freen and kiss freen cheek.

" okay be careful " Heidi said.

Freen wave and enter her car and drive back to her company.
___________

Freen is now working like always and she's been having bad feeling about her Father and he just ignore it and just do whatever she can to avoid that feelings.

" ma'am? " freen look at her secretary " Ms. Becky is here" freen look confused * why is she here?* she thought? * Did I do something? I replied to her messages tho*

Freen stand up and Becky entered the office and look at her.
Freen smile " Taerak" she said. Becky went to her and She don't look happy.

" why? " freen ask and went to her girlfriend about to kiss her . " are you cheating on me? " she ask. Freen was surprised when Beck said that to her.