Hard to take.

" let me go!!! " Becky's voice Echo around the corners and no one dare to listen to her.
She's been lock underground for one half days already and she don't know what to do anymore all she wants is to escape and see her Parents and specifically freen.

She's been crying at night wishing freen is doing okay and pray that freen save her cause she's being abused by the workers.

Some of the man hurt her shouting at her but not to the point they'll take advantage of her.

" no one can hear you so shut the fuck up" the man said to her. " let me go! " Beck said and the man stand up from his chair and went to Beck.

" You so hard headed ha? " he said and pulled Becky's hair and Beck look at him with glare. Beck doesn't show her emotions anymore since the day she been kidnapped she just choose to be be brave and wait for freen cause she believes that her girlfriend will save her but cries at night.

" when say shot your fucking mouth shot it! " the man pulled Becky's her that made Beck whine in pain.

" I will send you in prison" Beck said " hahaha will see" he said and push Beck and Beck fell down to the ground and the guy just smirk before he leave Beck.

______

" why can't you track them!!? " freen is now talking to heng and kirk she look so tired since Beck kidnapped she didn't sleep at all she just wait for the update she even help to look for Becky. There's nothing can stop her even her friends who's really worried already since she doesn't eat Also she's losing weight and freen didn't listen at all and all she wanted is too find Becky that's all she wanted.

She can't imagine what her girlfriend facing right now. Becky probably looking for her or crying for help and she's scared of thinking about they might hurt her.

" they're too smart freen " heng said. " oh my Gosh I can't just wait.. My girlfriend is out there suffering please" freen get down on her knees " please do something kirk" freen cried and her friends just look at her with sadness they can't watch her like this.

" I am freen and I will do it better don't worry the team is doing their best so just take a rest" kirk said and hold Beck arm. " I can't " freen said and wipe her tears on her cheek.

" I can't just rest not until I found Beck" she said. " stand up freen" nam said Pulling her friend to stand. " nam please find Beck Beck " freen cried onto nam's arms. Nam look at her friends " we will find her no matter what happened " nam hug her best friend.

.
.
.

" we should look for Becky I can't bare seeing her like that" Bait said. Freen's now sleeping at the sofa. " don't worry every body's working on it even freen's aunt" noey said. " but we should let Beck parents know " name said. " shh!! Nam!! " beit shh her friend " we can't do that. Besides we don't know what her Grandfather will do if he knew " bait said.

"I don't know to do. I'm more scared ones they'll find out that Beck is missing and was kidnapped. " Noey said. " that's why " bait said.

.
.
.
.

The night comes Beck is laying down the ground feeling so tired and she's really hungry, she didn't dare touch the food that give to her she rather starve herself than eating the food that those bad people give to her.

"Taerak" she called her girlfrien name while her tears running down her cheeks. " I need you Freen"

" HEY!!! SHUT UP!! " The guy shouted at her " eat your food or else your Going to die" he said Beck look at him.

" wtf your looking at ha!!? " the guy pulled her hair. " ahhh!! Let me go!! "
Screamin pain the guy keep on pulling her hair and it's really hurt her " eat your fucking food! " he push Becky's head and neck look so hurt and she feels so pathetic.